Breedlove-Dobbs Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Dennis in Warren
Dennis in Warren
2 reviews , IN

Furnace Maintenance, Repair, purchase, and Install

I was very pleased with the work done by Breedlove-Dobbs. The began by servicing our 20 year old furnace 2 years ago and last winter it finally gave out on us. The sales department provided several options and allowed me to make my own decision of the price break that I wanted, not, the one he wanted to sell. The install team did a fine job with the removal of the old system and install of the new one. The only negative was that one of the install team was learning, but, time was on his side. I was in no hurry and it allowed him to take his time to do the job right.