Weed Man

RM from Mount Washington
RM from Mount Washington
1 review Mount Washington, KY

Lawncare

I called the company to change my contract over 4 months before the scheduled service. Spoke to the manager. Told him I did not want my lawn aerated and overseeded. I asked for a service visit with me present- gave all my contact info for scheduling. They NEVER scheduled the visit. They did the service I cancelled. I wrote a letter about the unwanted service. They never responded. I emailed over 8 times- they did not respond for 8 months (yes, I had the right email address). They made me pay for the service I cancelled. It spread an invasive weed throughout my lawn! They do not follow directions, They do not listen, They do not respond to their paying customers, they ruin lawns and only care about being paid. DO NOT USE this COMPANY EVER!