The Home Depot

Cielie
Cielie
5 reviews Fort Lee, NJ

Paint

Most of the staff people are very helpful and kind. There was a variety of what paint color I could choose, and it wasn't hard to find becasue they have little papers that one can compare to a piece of the wall I brought with me before purchasing the paint. the finding the right color wasn't difficult for me to manage, and there were almost no problems with me most times. It was a bit far form my home but worth the trip, becasue I couldn't find any in my area!

bejeweledbugg
bejeweledbugg
7 reviews , NJ

kitchen renovation

I don't know if its just the products or home depot however; I had horrible service. I bought a defective refridgerator and wanted a replacement they didn't have anymore in the color I wanted so I had to pick another model and color now the motor is going. My microwave shotred out and is taken over a month to fix and my stove malfunction and I ahd to get a new one. Home depot says call the company the compnay says its home depots responsibilty to credit me and services the products? . I all I have to say is this is strange and time consuming next time I am going to lowes or sears..