The Home Depot

Guy in Southern NH
Guy in Southern NH
1 review New Hampshire, NH

sink reinstallation

I had put a new floor in my downstairs bathroom. It is a small area so I have a pedastal sink that I had installed 20 years ago. The connections for the sink come up through the floor and are inside the pedastal. We bought a new faucet for the sink and when I reconnected the water supply it leaked.

I made several attempts to tighten the connections to no avail. I went to my local hardware store but they had no options beyond what I was already doing. I went to Home Depot and I explained my problem to the associate in the plumbing department. He quickly gathered up the supplies that I would need and told me what I needed to do. I went home and within an hour I had my sink fully funcional and no leaks.

We had also bought the new flooring that I put in the bathroom on the recommendation of another Home Depot associate in another Home Depot.

Thanks Home Depot.