The Home Depot

Reviews for The Home Depot

Bianco,Chicago
Bianco,Chicago
1 review , IL

recovered a 30 yr old concrete patio with 12x12 & 16x16 & 18x18 rounds & square merrimac blocks and pea peebles

We had a 30 yr old cracked concrete patio .The affordable and more convient plan we came up with was to cover it with blocks and pebbles. we would never be able to get a cement truck in to replace the patio with concrete! We bought 12x12 & 16x16 & 18x18 merrimac ,the terra cotta color , stepping squares and rounds and placed them on the patio surrounded by pea peebles ! how it popped !
then we purchased pavers and made miniature walls. 1 corner wall and the opposite side a straight wall ...topped it off with 12x12 squares on the end collums.! we finished in time for our son's wedding which was held here in our family formal garden , august of 07.It was a memorable event ! thanks home depot!

G. Coffey
G. Coffey
1 review , IL

Porch Repair

The quality of service in the store is excellent. The store staff is very customer friendly. The salesman at the store was very knowledgeable about the quanitity and qaulity of the lumber I needed to purchase, as well as the load capacity. He also was very personable and assisted me in laoding the lumber in my vehicle when I completed my purchase.

vic
vic
2 reviews , IL

Backporch repair

I like purchasing materials from the Matteson store because they always have a quality stock of lumber and it is reasonably priced. The store salesman are always available to assist with pulling lumber from the shelves and loading my vehicle. The quality of customer service is outstanding.