FireSide Hearth & Home

10315 Chapel Hill Rd
Morrisville
NC
UNITED STATES

Well I had a gas fireplace with a traditional mantel but wanted the look of stone. I had gone to FireSide and picked out a stone that I liked and they in turn came to my home nad took some measurements and offered advice. The masons were fantastic, I have no qualms with them but as for FireSides customer service, I really am not impressed. They would schedule dates to come out and do work and then I would be left waiting for them to show to find out after about an hour of waiting that they were not coming. I just think that they should be a little more considerate of their customer's time. At least I have a great looking stone fireplace now.