Aqua. Swimming Pool Supplies LLC

Munro in Inglewood
Munro in Inglewood
8 reviews Lomita, CA

150,000 BTU pool heater

last winter i decided to get a heater for the pool. we always used our pool in the summer but would leave the pool alone in the off-season. i went to Aqua because it is a local company what sells pool supplies. they have a vast selection of all kinds of things you might need for your pool from pool toys to chlorine tabs. i told the salesman the size and style of our pool and he immediately recommended one that seemed too big for our pool and he also recommended a solar blanket to help maintain the heat. i decided on a smaller heater and decided not to go with the blanket because it was not in my budget. i called a friend of mine who happens to be a specialist in pools and helped install the heater. it turned out that the heater was defective. they allowed me to exchange the system and the second one worked like a charm. I went on the internet to research the heater and was disappointed to find another store selling it for a cheaper price. my friend did recommend the solar blanket but i plan one trying another store.