Amerispec Home Inspection Service

1120 Pinellas Bayway S Ste 206 Saint Petersburg FL 33715
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Saint Petersburg  >  Amerispec Home Inspection Service

Reviews for Amerispec Home Inspection Service

The Duncan Duo in Tampa
The Duncan Duo in Tampa
5 reviews Tampa, FL

Home Inspection

Being in Real estate, I regularly have the opportunity to refer home inspection companies. This is a larger and well organized home inspection company. They do quality work with licensed inspectors who are professional, experienced and really do their best to help customers make good decisions regarding their home purchase. They have inspected a couple of my own properties and I've always been satisfied.

Frank in Sarasota
Frank in Sarasota
5 reviews Sarasota, FL

Home Inspection

Amerispec was chosen for us by our realtor for our home inspection. There were good and bad things. At the time, I felt the inspector was very thorough...only to find out later that he missed a few things. I did like that he left us with a binder and literature explaining each aspect of our inspection. Overall, OK.