Angelisse Karol Color & Design

Review for Angelisse Karol Color & Design

Sam from Berkeley
Sam from Berkeley
1 review San Francisco, CA

Color and design consulting Interior and exterior

Well, I have to leave a review about Angelisse. I was so resistant to hiring some design professional when my wife began asking about it. I feared we would be opening the door to endless expense and a never ending list of must do's to be in style or what ever. But my wife insisted on just one hour to help decide on a few room colors. I was surprised by Angelisse's ability to think about what we had and give us a refreshed look and better use out of space and furniture that we barely noticed any more. She helped my wife focus (yeah) on a few specific areas and the purchase of only two items thats changed our whole house. She was so straight forward in her ability to describe what she was seeing and changes we could easily make that I actually got into it. As I was doing the painting, I appreciated her technical advice and then some discounts on paints and supplies. She saved me hours of priming and gave prep secrets that made it all way more fun. I think in the end we saved way more than we spent hiring her. And I had her come back more than once! I would call her back in a second for any other design or remodel house type question.

More about Angelisse Karol Color & Design

Hourly Design and Color Consultation for ALL Architectural surfaces from paint, tile, stone, lighting, hardware, wallpaper, carpet, fabric and more. Other services include Kitchen and bath design, furniture reuse and room redesign, art hanging, referral services, vendor discounts and general creative brainstorming and problem solving. Serving the entire bay area ...