A J Waste Systems LLC

clementsx in Cheshire
clementsx in Cheshire
5 reviews , CT

Garbage Removal

AJ Waste is my local waste management company. They pick up every week and after living in many different cities, I have found these guys are the most courteous. They actually care about the garbage cans. I know this sounds strange, but I am used to garbage men just throwing my garbage cans around and slamming them against their trucks to empty them, they also put the lids back on after removing them. I will get a full life out of my garbage receptacles because of some TLC handling from AJ Waste. Thanks Guys!!