Delta Movers

lorra in Blaine
lorra in Blaine
1 review Blaine, ME

moving

we used this company which goes by many names our goods where damaged and lost. If you also used this company please contact me at [email protected] There are 7 other people besides myself who all have the same story about this company they are beyond a bad comapny

crc ohio
crc ohio
1 review Akron, OH

long distant household move

This experience was a disaster from start to finish! Nick who was my contact with company was nice til the contract was signed. Then he was no longer availabe! Customer service was lacking customer service. The movers were rude, left trash (empty boxes, pizza boxes soda cans etc..) at pickup and delivery location! Delivered things to my home that didn't belong to me, contacted insurance adjuster twice and items still remain in garage!! I have Several missing, broken and damaged items!! I have no hope of getting my missing ITEMS even if someone reports them!! There was no organization, no tags to determine your things from the other load being moved. I would never recommend this company, even if bids comes in at half price!

Nancy Jane in NY
Nancy Jane in NY
1 review , NY

Moved household furniture from MA to NY

I found the sales person whom I originally dealt with turned from sweet to sour as soon as he had my contract with Delta. The contract was given to Precision Movers who came to my home totally unprepared for the move ( the truck was half full, not enough material to properly wrap the furniture) and they had to make 3 trips over 2 days to a local storage facility. This was after I was promised that my furniture would be stored in their own warehouse. (There were other broken promises as well ). It was EXTREMELY difficult to converse with the workers due to their poor ability to speak english.
A lot of furniture was scratched, dented & worst of all BROKEN.
My most horrifying experience with this company was their lack of security with my credit card information which they had in full and in full view of the drivers. Bad experience!!