Champion Fence & Deck

HomeStars  >  Decks in Dunkirk  >  Champion Fence & Deck

Reviews for Champion Fence & Deck

joe e
1 review Owings, MD

the price was fantastic and the quality great their knowledge of the business really helped in our decision.we had alot of estimates done but for the price we got alot more than expested the crew was wonderful and the staff great

nickvusmc
1 review , DC

I signed a contract with this company to have the deck and fence completed on a specific date, 2 and a half months later the project is still not done. The deck was finally completed, but because the salesman took inaccurate measurements, the fence had to be re-ordered. The construction was poor as well, aesthetically it looks great, but a hundred nails were used where lag-bolts should have been emplaced, I ended up installing the bolts myself to ensure the structure was safe. Screws were missing on the synthetic railing I had to fix as well. I had to keep calling to find out any information on when they were going to start/finish, they don't return calls and will rush to get your money. Not impressed with this company at all, I strongly suggest going with someone else.