Affordable Sprinklers

takenbyaffordable
takenbyaffordable
1 review Noblesville, IN

Install & Shut Down Service

I hired the company last year to out in a new system, which never has worked correctly. Call after call, they reassure me it will be ok, they will be out, etc. Well, they did come out and out my raingauge in finally and said there was a "kink" in the line or something and all should be fine. Seemed to be better so they came out and shut down the system last fall. I had another guy come out and do my turn on this week, and found out they had just CUT my lines, the whole thing they out in is a mess and I need expensive repairs. I am reporting them to the BBB, I did finally check the BBB online and this company has 7 complaints, I couldve saved my self the troubleand hope to maybe recoup a little of my loss here. Please, dont use this company, unless you don't mind costly repairs and fixes. Thanks for letting me post my review.