C J's Roofing

Jayson Rains in Alvarado
Jayson Rains in Alvarado
1 review ALVARADO, TX

Patio cover

CJ came to our house and gave us an estimate of $1275.00 for a patio cover. I explained that I wanted "skirting" hanging down the edges. CJ said that would not be a problem that he would trim it out for an additional $400.00. Total project cost $1675.00. Well on arriving at the site, The frame was up and metal roof on, but the "trim" was not as described. So I spoke with CJ an desided that HIS version of trim was not what I wanted so leave it off. Cost of job should have went back down to $1275.00. CJ had an attitude with me and said $1500.00 and he would walk away from it as is, or tear the whole thing down! Needless to say I let him tear it down! So we are looking again for a contactor.

Brittany in DFW
Brittany in DFW
7 reviews , TX

Although I can't remember the actual cost because insurance covered most of it, our roof is great. It has lasted us a few years so far and has even survived some tough hail storms! Highly recommended.