Calico Corners

Review for Calico Corners

V.I. in North highlands
V.I. in North highlands
1 review SACRAMENTO, CA

Custom fabric covered items, 4 total.

I don't have the receipt with me, the above amount is close.

I like the decorator who helped me select fabric., she is great.

The problem is with the telephone staff. When I called to give measurements for an average chair bottom cushion, I was told to bring the entire chair in! This means I'd have to get a truck involved, which is not necessary. When I asked if I could be held responsible for the results by signing something, she refused by saying "If something can go wrong it will - "Murphy's Law". Also, they left a phone message yesterday part of my order was done and that they will charge my card for the order, they haven't finished the job yet!

Calico Corners is interested more in grabbing money than quaility of their front line service. Not acceptable - period.