Creative Cuts & Framing

Joe Sun from Sarnia
Joe Sun from Sarnia
2 reviews , ON

photo printing

I travel a lot and anywhere I go I take pictures. The images from my last vacation at Niagara Falls are simply breath taking and I decided to print them on canvas, frame them, and hang them on my walls. I did not know anything about printing, but apparently I did not have to know much. The guys at Creative Cuts and Framing made my life real simple. I gave them my pictures on a memory stick, and they gave me back the memory stick and 3 beautiful art works that at first I did not recognize. They looked so real and so authentic, that I could not believe that they belonged to me. I double checked the price to make sure I don't have to pay a balance or something. No, I did not have to. Those were my very own canvas prints, which now will help me escape reality and go back to my favorite vacation every time I want to. Great job! Thank you!