A & B Electric Incorporated

joymommy
joymommy
9 reviews Jersey City, NJ

Repair of Electric Lines/Circuit

Once when the electricity at my home went off all of a a sudden,I called them(since I got their number as a reference from one of my friends) and they first asked me to check with the Electric Company who supplied the electricity in our area promptly.

Once I found out there was nothing wrong with the electric company when I again called them they sent somebody right away and could find and repair the fault in no time.

I was really thankful to them since I was depending on them for preparing my food and my kids too!