Darryl Widman's Television City

Reuvin Sanchez
Reuvin Sanchez
1 review Santa Barbara, CA

Television Repair

Last week when my TV broke on me I looked in my telephone book for who to call to fix it. I called 2 other places first. You can not believe what I ran into. The first man told me that my TV was a piece of junk and that I should not bother repairing it. Can you believe that? The next man told me that because I did not buy my TV from his store he would not fix it for me. Then I called Television City and Darryl answered the phone. What a nice guy! I do not know what is going on in this nice city. But I do know that Darryl is now my man. I took my TV over to his very well equipped shop on Mountain Drive. He gave me an estimate to fix it. He called me in a few days to tell me that it was all finished. When I went over to pick it up I couldn't believe it was my old set. It looked wonderful, much better that when we had been watching it before. This is where you should take your TV. I am not kidding you.