A Building & Plumbing Company

iwasbornhere in farmville
iwasbornhere in farmville
7 reviews Farmville, VA

Gas Water Heater repair

I found out about this place after thinking I paid too much for the last plumber I had. I am glad I did because the next time something went wrong, I gave them a call! They fixed my gas water heater which was extremely fouled up and barely working. The prices were a lot lower than any other plumber in Farmville. One other plumber, which I wrote about before but won't mention by name, insisted that the unit had died and needed to be replaced. That was going to cost a ton of money! But A Building and Plumbing Company came to look at it, charged me for the time of course, and said that the main problem was with the wiring and thats why it wasn't running smoothly. They fixed the wires, and some other things that I won't begin to guess because I am not a plumber, in a very short time. I recommend!