Certified Chimtechs Fireplace And Chimney Services

Tuck Pointing
25 Longbow Ct Oak Park IL 60303
HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in Oak Park  >  Certified Chimtechs Fireplace And Chimney Services

Reviews for Certified Chimtechs Fireplace And Chimney Services

Tom Lake Bluff
Tom Lake Bluff
1 review Lake Bluff, IL

Chimney cleaning and damper installation

Jeff took my money and did his work. When his installation failed I scheduled an appointment for Jeff to come back and fix the work. He stood me up on June 3rd, 2009. When I called him after waiting all day for him to show up, he was at his daughter's softball game, and said he forgot. I scheduled two more appointments on July 28th and August 17, 2009. Both times Jeff stood me up. I called and he never returned a call. when I finally reached him I asked for my money back, and he refused. He can not be trusted as far as I'm concerned. He has never even seen his failed work, and says I'm too far away. Yet he advertises in our local yellow pages. Be careful. I would go anywhere before I would trust him.

Karen Evanston, Il
Karen Evanston, Il
1 review , IL

Chimney Liner

Out of 4 estimates, they were the lowest price. They were on time, used tarps to protect my floors and were in and out in one day! Jeff took the time to explain every detail and I was very happy with Chimtechs.