Cascade Cabinet Co.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
1070 Detroit Ave Ste G Concord CA 94518

Review for Cascade Cabinet Co.

Sandra M in Martinez
Sandra M in Martinez
1 review , CA

Complete Kitchen Remodel

Cascase Cabinets, and the owner, Dennis Freeman, have simply been the best company I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Needless to say, completely remodeling my kitchen was one of the most stressful projects I've done in my life. Dennis was a lifesaver! Not only do his hand-crafted cabinets look absolutely fantastic, his personal service with ANY concern or issue I had with the kitchen kept me sane. He ALWAYS called me back whenever I called, and was very supportive and more than happy to help out with any little issues that popped up with any of my contractors. His workmanship is second to none. He delivered beautiful cabinets and the installation was ON-TIME and perfect. He even came back on a few hours notice to make some changes with the countertops to accomodate the granite installation, which were caused by historical problems that the didn't come out until the old kitchen was torn apart! I highly recommend Cascade Cabinets, not only for their superb quality, but even more so for their 5-star customized service!