All Fields Of Concrete

Jerry in Chicago
Jerry in Chicago
1 review Chicago, IL

Basement Seepage and Foundation Crack Repairs

I have been getting water in my basement for awhile, but especially this year after the nasty chicago snow melted. I heard good things about All Fields of Concrete. I emailed them from there site. A fella got back with me the next day and set up a time to look at my job. I had a few things wrong with my basement walls and the level of my ground out side was making the water go back to my house. He told me everything that was wrong and explained it very well. I wanted them to do the work so He put everything in writing and they started the job two days later. They were very nice and very clean.
They gave me a lifetime warranty. Now I just need a landscaper to put grass down where they adjusted the ground outside.