Bath Concepts Shower Enclosures Inc.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
3490 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94519
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Concord  >  Bath Concepts Shower Enclosures Inc.

Review for Bath Concepts Shower Enclosures Inc.

Suzy by the Bay
Suzy by the Bay
1 review Livermore, CA

Installation of frameless shower doors

I found Bath Concepts Shower Enclosures in Concord. I went to their showroom and their salespeople helped me with all the details of the plans I brought with me. They explained thoroughly what I was facing before my contractor even started tearing out my shower. I am so happy I visited them and would refer them to anyone. Their installers were super friendly and on time. Now that my bathroom is remodeled, the frameless shower enclosure they installed finished my bathroom. How easy is that?