Advance Air Duct Cleaning

alex mason from Cambridge
alex mason from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

cleaning my ducts

This was my first duct cleaning ever lol.I used yellow pages, kijijj, craigslist trying to find a duct cleaner was pretty much a biggamble.the best companies coated too much and ourneibor recommended to this company. The wotrker Greg was nice and explained us everything and why he needs to do it. I was so surprised after we turned on our ac we actually got air upstairs but now we found a company we can trust and don't have to gamble on our value for my money anymore, ask for Greg if you use them!