Arc Glazing Incorporated

Reviews for Arc Glazing Incorporated

Rod in Mokena
Rod in Mokena
1 review Mokena, IL

window repair. seal fail,rotten wood

after calling several companies out to try and get my windows fixed only to be told that complete replacement was my only option (at $5000.00 -$7000.00)I had arc glazing come evaluate my issues. The installer/service tech arrived on time and made a detailed and itemized list of all repairs needed.After I approved the quote it took 4 weeks to get the needed parts from the manufacturer (Hurd).When my order came in Kathy the office manager called and promptly set up my installation for the following day.Installation was perfect. Ron even fixed my patio door (not on the work order) without being asked."I noticed your door was hard to open so i adjusted the wheels for you" was all he said.This company saved me thousands by fixing the problems i had and not just trying to sell me new windows. If you need your windows fixed call these guys.

Kurt in North Loop
Kurt in North Loop
1 review Chicago, IL

glass installation of old windows and glazing

One of the worst glazing jobs ever. Windows were repaired and primed prior to dropping them off for glass installation. After they were done there were scratches,nicks,dividers broken that they then tried to reshape w\ glaze(poorly), and some they didn't even try to fix, glaze slopped everywhere on the wood and glass, and bubbles that formed in the glaze. Looked as if it was someones first attempt at a job like this. Never again.