All American Glass Company Incorporated

Bathroom Renovation
505 Us Highway 80 W Pooler GA 31322
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Pooler  >  All American Glass Company Incorporated

Review for All American Glass Company Incorporated

Dena in Springfield
Dena in Springfield
7 reviews , GA

broken window repair

We were planning on a family vacation when anything that could go wrong did go wrong. Then to top it off my daughter broke her bedroom window. As a temporary solution my hubby said that if i could get a piece of glass cut to size he would caulk it in until we could afford to have it professionaly done. I went in with his measurements within an hour I was out the door with my piece of glass. It popped right into her frame and hubby caulked it in. Well vacation went on as planned thanks to a local glass company.