Category :

Company Profile furniture

You Might Also Consider

Toute Suite

JL_Sutherland Sofa.jpg

I was looking for some new and innovative furnishings for a living room and I was quite please to come across Toute Suite...

Ken from Toronto 1 Apr 02, 2014

Reviews for Decor-Rest Furniture

Show:

Apr 17, 2014, Leduc

I ordered and paid for 4 products on January 14 2014 and told to expect 8 week delivery period. I still have not received my full order as of April 16. Numerous emails to the vendor and to decor-rest are consistently promising but empty. Not happy with the lack of timely delivery and lack of proactive communication with me. In each case, I have initiated the request for update.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Rose from Woodbridge Dec 30, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 20, 2013, Toronto

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know about the outstanding and personal service I receive at the Decor Rest showroom. Nina has been my rep. for the past four years and is just fantastic. She always gets back to me on any question I may have promptly. As well, she makes me look great in front of my clients by providing warm and professional service. She also has a great design eye and innovative approach to the pieces in the showroom. My company Design Haven Interiors has been doing more and more business with Decor Rest lately and I am thrilled with everything. The quality, service and turn-around times are all much better than other vendors. I also had a great experience with Idilia. She really went the distance to ensure that all of my orders made it in for Christmas despite the fact that both fabrics and frames were on back order. She is friendly and personable and always helps me out when Nina is away cutting me samples and getting me pricing. Decor Rest is a wonderful Canadian made product that I promote to all my design clients. Everyone that works there has a smile on their face and takes pride in what they do. I also find the delivery guys just amazing! They are friendly and great at what they do.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for buying proudly Canadian Made upholstery furniture. Our team aims to offer the utmost quality and service. Christina

Sep 05, 2013, Old Toronto

I recently ordered a custom chair, cushions and large leather and wood ottoman from Decor-Rest (through a retailer. I am a retired Decorator and I know good products and services). Decor-Rest has the most superior Upholstering, Quality and Pride in Workmanship I have seen in awhile. The upholstering is like a work of art, the products are high end, durable and made right here in Canada. The company offers clean, generous feather filling in their accent cushions as a standard, which adds to the beauty of the product! The patterns are well thought out with much care and end up looking like a piece of art! They are not the least expensive; nor are they the most costly. I'd say excellent value for the product. I have purchased leather from them in the past and as with all things, nothing is perfect. I had a very small query and their service after purchase is excellent as well! Also the company team members are a pleasure to work with! All of the aforementioned are equally important when purchasing (superior products, workmanship, team members attitudes and after customer service). All plus, plus, plus for Decor-Rest. I wish them continued success.

Apr 17, 2013, Vaughan

We recently hired a personal in home consultant to provide us with suggestions for our living room from Decor-Rest. The consultant came to our home, took pictures, measurements and asked us some questions in respect to our vision for the space. Within a week turnaround we met on site for a presentation of the ideas that the consultant had in mind. My husband and I were extremely impressed by the presentation for all the pieces of furniture, to the colour scheme were exactly to our liking. The furniture that we purchased was delivered to our home in 4 1/2 weeks, which in our opinion was a quick turn around, considering it was custom upholstered furniture. The gentlemen who delivered our furniture were extremely professional and helpful; they even put felt pads on the legs of all the furniture we purchased : ) Our overall experience was a 10+. Friends and family love our new furniture and they look forward to purchasing Canadian made, upholstered products from Decor-Rest Furniture Inc. in the near future. I am excited to meet again with our consultant as we continue to furnish our new home.

Dec 10, 2012, Calgary

Loved the look (and sale price) of these low back parson style chair. Found them very comfy and perfect size. WONDERFULLY surprised and pleased to find they were MADE IN CANADA. Always so happy to see that, and rarely see it now. Great quality, thanks :)

Oct 22, 2012, Toronto

I am a designer and have been in business for over 10 years. I have purchased furniture from Decor Rest on behalf of my clients during this time and have only had a positive experience. The product is Canadian made. The quality of the furniture is excellent as well the price point. We can select from 100's of fabrics which allow my clients to have a custom piece. I have always been more than satisfied with the service and will continue to work with Decor Rest in the future.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your support and friendship. Christina

Oct 13, 2012, Toronto

I am an Interior Design Consultant and have been using Decor-Rest as a go-to place for my clients for several years. The quality is amazing! I love that I can hand select all the fabrics and that everything is made in Canada. If there is ever an issue, my representative Nina takes care of everything.

Oct 11, 2012, Mississauga

I have been dealing with Decor-Rest, as an Interior Decorator, for over 15 years. I have been extremely satisfied with not only the quality of their furniture but also their customer service. Angie is extremely knowledgeable and helps steer my clients in the right direction. The multitude of fabrics make my clients feel like they truly have a custom piece of furniture. If ever I have experienced a problem they have fixed it in a timely fashion and my clients have been very satisfied. I would not hesitate to reccommend Decor-Rest to anyone looking for a quality piece of furniture at a great price.....AND they are an All Canadian Manufacturing Firm!!

Sep 27, 2012, Richmond Hill

Design To Go has worked with Decor-Rest for many years and would recommend them to anyone looking for customer-focused, friendly, Canadian-made furniture. They do what they promise and offer very competitive pricing with amazing warranties! As a family-owned business, they truly understand our needs and do their best to make our lives easier.

Thank you very much for your support. Christina

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!