Did you mean: Drain Services?

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

(1081 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"We own an old Victorian house in Toronto with pipes to the city that needed attention. Nima and Vahid did an..."

ROOTERWORX

(286 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"hot water tank replaced that broke at a fixed price parts and service. professional and quick service indeed. "

An Ta Plumbing Inc

(388 reviews)

Best of 2020

"This is a review I thought I had posted but whilst going through the history I realized that I had completely..."

Aquamaster Group

(330 reviews)

Best of 2021

"Fedor & team installed a walkway that cracked within 3 months, they redid it and then that started breaking away,..."

Adrian Plumbing Inc.

(270 reviews)

Best of 2011

"I highly recommend this plumber. Very professional communications and a prompt response. Honest, reliable and..."

Advanced Plumbing

(260 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"Extremely polite, efficient and professional. Excellent!will use them again and again! And will recommend to anyone!"

Rooter Man GTA

(362 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"Sean; was the Plumber who attended to my service call. I had a potential major flood; and expensive damage. Sean..."

Drain Rescue Plumbers

(758 reviews)

"My drain was blocked. These plumbers came and charged me $300 + tax to tell me the blockage was on the city side...."

AtlasCare

(2264 reviews)

Best of the Best 2023

"Kavi Dayal came on time, fixed the kitchen tap without having to replace it, and charged us half the normal service..."

Marco Plumbing Ltd.

(298 reviews)

Best of 2018

"After shopping around for a plumber to help with a toilet backup I went with Marco Plumbing. They were knowledgeable..."