Hummingbird Restoration Services And New Builds

Formerly South Beach Pools and Restoration Services
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Toronto  >  Hummingbird Restoration Services And New Builds

Reviews for Hummingbird Restoration Services And New Builds

Christina in Etobicoke
Christina in Etobicoke

Pool restoration

I truly wish I could give Fabio (aka Franko) a better review but I find I unfortunately cannot. We got many quotes and chose Fabio because he was so knowledgeable and extremely patient with us as he visited our home several times before we made our decision so that he could answer all of our questions and ease our concerns. He wasn't the cheapest but he wasnt the most expensive but we selected him because we felt we could trust him the most of all the guys we had met. He truly did an amazing job with restoring our pool. He refinished the lining of the concrete pool and replaced all the tile surround as well as reinstalled our coping and then painted the pool with an epoxy finish. The pool truly is gorgeous. Unfortunately, after 3 weeks the epoxy started chipping at the very bottom of the deep end where he has installed a significant amount of concrete to seal up the main drain (in our opinion and from our research we believe that the thick concrete had not fully cured and dried before it was painted causing the epoxy to seperate and lift. He came to see the problem and tried to tell us that something heavy must have dropped into the pool to cause the chip - the pool is 12 feel deep so something approximately 500 pounds would have had to fall in to cause that damage which would therefore be impossible to lift out of the pool. Anyways, as it was pool closing time he promised he would come back in the spring to repaint the patch which we were ok with. What we were disappointed with is that he said the warranty would not cover the cost to refill the pool (approximately $1000 in new water). So the reason for the pool rating is that despite all of my phone calls, emails and texts he has failed to return nor to even respond back to us. In my opinion warranty and the security of knowing that a company is going to stand behind their work is just as important as the quality of work that they perform, and regrettably and much to my heartache, Fabio doesn't stand behind his work. Once he has your money it seems that he is gone for good. Fabio, if you are reading this and are willing to come back to fix the pool and replace the water, I will gladly change this review to a full 10 with no bad feelings.

vladimir from Toronto
vladimir from Toronto

Hot tub Restoration

I am so Happy with the Beautiful work that Hummingbird did on my Hot tub.I call a lot of companies to fix my 25 year old Hot tub a lot of company say its to old and to break and make a new one.Hummingbird say they will try to fix and make beautiful again so I gave job to them now they were the most expensive but you have to look how beautiful my hot tub look.My hot tub never looked like this even when new.
thank you again and I finally rite review ok

Thank you Vladimir for your review and I wish you the best

Ronny Ignoto in Mississauga
Ronny Ignoto in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Swiming Pool

After doing my research I decided to use Fabio and South Beach Pools. The pricing and vision he had was far better than I could have ever imagined. He took my ideas and refomed them to give me the oasis that I was hoping to achieve. Not only did he finish one week early. but his workmanship and punctuality were bang on. It's as if he was doing the pool for himself which tells me that Fabio takes a lot of pride in his craft. I would definatly recomend this company to anyone intrested in enjoying your little hide away. Fabio can sculpt your backyard into the Haven you've always wanted ...Thank you

carol in Woodbridge
carol in Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Sswimming Pool Restoration

Thank You Fabio for helping us out .South Beach Pools Fixed our Swimming Pool when everyone else said they didnt want to touch it.My Friend recommended South Beach Pools did Restoration work when she read an article in the paper.My long wall in my swimming pool was all cracked and the wall had to be replace or as my husband put it if we cant fix it we will just have to back fill the whole thing and forget that the pool ever existed.When I called he came over the next nite and the next day he started.Within one week the work was completed and I got my Sanity back.Thank you again for a great job and Thank you for saving my Pool
Carol

Angela in King City
Angela in King City
1 review King City, ON

In-Ground Pool

I would not hesitate to recommend South Beach Pools to anyone! My friend recommended South Beach Pools to me and told me not to waste my time and energy searching other pool places because they had already done the homework when they had their pool installed and I liked the result. I put my trust in them and was not dissappointed. Fabio was so detailed with his explanations and workmanship. The whole experience was effortless on my part. Fabio was able to help create the ideal pool for my family and budget with accurate timelines for construction and completion. This gave me instant gratification for family fun and relaxation just in time for our family reunion the following week.
Thanks Again For Everything !