All County Aluminum

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Toronto  >  All County Aluminum

Reviews for All County Aluminum

Yura in Toronto

Serge was very responsive throughout the whole process. I had several questions about the job and he was able to give clear explanation via email as well as in person. The whole job was completed in a very timely manner and my eaves/downspouts look great! Thanks!

Jill Javet

Serge and his team were among several companies who quoted on our job. From the beginning they were the most professional. It was quite a large job that took a full week to complete. Throughout the whole project, Serge kept us up to date on his progress, kept the worksite clean and tidy (despite a lot of equipment) and was friendly and courteous. Now that all is said and done, the house looks great. A major improvement. Thank you Serge!

Tim in Toronto

Serge and his crew carried out their work with efficiency and attention to detail. The cost and scope of the project were carefully laid out and adhered to. Serge was very quick to respond to requests and communicated everything clearly. I totally recommend All County Aluminum without reservation.

Omer from Toronto

Serge is a True Professional and takes pride an his workmanship. I had some water leakage in the back of my house where I have an extension to the original house. The wood siding had rotted in certain places. Serge ripped all the old siding apart, found some mold, took his time to replace everything underneath, put in new insulation and replaced our siding with a much more durable vinyl siding. Serge also replaced my troughs. He took this time and made sure everything was done accurately. He capped all the windows and doors and made sure there would be no more leaks moving forward. I am very happy with his work, time and effort put into my home. Felt like he was working on his own home.

Mistral from Toronto

This is the most professional company I have ever experienced in all my years as a property owner (36 years). First class from start to finish at a fair price. I am more than satisfied with the quality and professionalism of this companies owner and his employees work. I only wish my experience with other trades companies were as pleasant, All County Alluminum is a rare breed. If only this company could be cloned as carpenters, plumbers, electricians etc. homeownership would be so much easier :-)

Jessica from Toronto

Desperately needed new eaves as our old ones weren't on the right slope and would collect water, leaves, keys and various other tree debris on a regular basis.
Serge showed up when he said he would, provided a detailed quote (that included leaf guard protection), provided great advice and did exactly what he said he would do. His team did a great job with the installation and managed to do so with very little damage to our garden! A big accomplishment! Thanks very much, Serge for your help. The eaves look amazing!

Jackie in Toronto

The finished project was everything we asked for, and more. Serge and his crew were courteous and diligent on the job. Serge is very experienced and knowledgeable. He was always available to answer our questions.

The job site was kept very neat and the final clean up was immaculate. Our old house has a new look.

Jackie and Steve

We highly recommend All County Aluminum for your next project.

David Park from Toronto

Serge did a fabulous job.

He communicated very well, was considerate and made intelligent suggestions.

We used for some exterior renovations in order to help sell our house. We did thanks to his work at 25% over asking.

I would definitely use him again.

More about All County Aluminum

We specialize in aluminum and vinyl siding, eavestrough and vinyl windows and steel & fiberglass doors installation and replacement in Toronto!
All County Aluminum is the right choice for aluminum and vinyl siding, and eavestrough, windows and doors Contractor in Toronto!