All County Aluminum

Reviews for All County Aluminum

Dominic in South Etobicoke
Dominic in South Etobicoke

Siding, Windows, Eavestroughs, Soffits/Fascia, Gable

Serge sets a gold standard.

We recently purchased an old home (circa 1895) that needed work. For the initial phase of renovations, we decided to:
- remove the damaged and crumbling stucco on the exterior and replace it with insulated siding;
- replace the old windows that couldn’t be opened with newer and better insulated ones;
- replace an eavestrough system that wasn’t working with something better.
- add an attic gable (for ventilation), soffits and fascia.

Due diligence requires you meet with a couple of companies to obtain quotes, but within a few minutes of meeting with Serge, we knew we would hire All County Aluminum. On principal, we waited for the quote, which was competitive, so the decision was easy.

We made the right choice; there were absolutely no problems. Communications were clear, invoicing was transparent, scheduling was exact, the work is impeccable, every phase was extremely well organized and professional.

I highly recommend Serge and All County Aluminum.

Ray Tsang in Toronto
Ray Tsang in Toronto

Exemplarary Service

Serge and his team have completed numerous projects on my home over the years. His professionalism, quality of service, and execution of work have always been exemplary. I came to know Serge's work from one of my neighbour's homes. As someone who works in the architectural industry I appreciated the meticulous quality of the work. When I learned that All County Aluminum had undertaken that project I knew I had found my contractor.

Recently I noticed that some metal capping that I had Serge install had been knocked loose (probably by a small animal). Even though some time has lapsed since Serge completed this work, he promptly responded to my email and came out to see it the very next day. Within a few short minutes he had repaired the problem, and at no charge. This is just one of what I am sure are many examples of Serge's incredible customer service and commitment to his clientele. Thank you Serge for setting such a high bar!

Yura in Toronto
Yura in Toronto

Replaced eavestrough and re-routed downspouts.

Serge was very responsive throughout the whole process. I had several questions about the job and he was able to give clear explanation via email as well as in person. The whole job was completed in a very timely manner and my eaves/downspouts look great! Thanks!

Jill Javet
Jill Javet

Eavestrough, soffit, fascia and siding

Serge and his team were among several companies who quoted on our job. From the beginning they were the most professional. It was quite a large job that took a full week to complete. Throughout the whole project, Serge kept us up to date on his progress, kept the worksite clean and tidy (despite a lot of equipment) and was friendly and courteous. Now that all is said and done, the house looks great. A major improvement. Thank you Serge!

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Eavestrough replacement

Serge and his crew carried out their work with efficiency and attention to detail. The cost and scope of the project were carefully laid out and adhered to. Serge was very quick to respond to requests and communicated everything clearly. I totally recommend All County Aluminum without reservation.

Omer from Toronto
Omer from Toronto

Replace wood siding to Vinyl

Serge is a True Professional and takes pride an his workmanship. I had some water leakage in the back of my house where I have an extension to the original house. The wood siding had rotted in certain places. Serge ripped all the old siding apart, found some mold, took his time to replace everything underneath, put in new insulation and replaced our siding with a much more durable vinyl siding. Serge also replaced my troughs. He took this time and made sure everything was done accurately. He capped all the windows and doors and made sure there would be no more leaks moving forward. I am very happy with his work, time and effort put into my home. Felt like he was working on his own home.

Mistral from Toronto
Mistral from Toronto

New eavestrough installation

This is the most professional company I have ever experienced in all my years as a property owner (36 years). First class from start to finish at a fair price. I am more than satisfied with the quality and professionalism of this companies owner and his employees work. I only wish my experience with other trades companies were as pleasant, All County Alluminum is a rare breed. If only this company could be cloned as carpenters, plumbers, electricians etc. homeownership would be so much easier :-)

Jessica from Toronto
Jessica from Toronto

new eaves

Desperately needed new eaves as our old ones weren't on the right slope and would collect water, leaves, keys and various other tree debris on a regular basis.
Serge showed up when he said he would, provided a detailed quote (that included leaf guard protection), provided great advice and did exactly what he said he would do. His team did a great job with the installation and managed to do so with very little damage to our garden! A big accomplishment! Thanks very much, Serge for your help. The eaves look amazing!

More about All County Aluminum

We specialize in aluminum and vinyl siding, eavestrough and vinyl windows and steel & fiberglass doors installation and replacement in Toronto!
All County Aluminum is the right choice for aluminum and vinyl siding, and eavestrough, windows and doors Contractor in Toronto!