Toronto Bath Centre Inc.

Toronto ON M4S 2M8

InstagramFacebook
Bathroom Renovation
Toronto Bath Centre Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Bath Centre Inc.

One stop shopping for all your bathroom needs

Toronto Bath Centre renovated my upstairs 3 piece bathroom. The project was completed on time and on budget. I would definitely recommend their services to my friends and family. Thank you , Toronto Bath Centre Team, for the wonderful work!

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Fabulous shop! One stop Shopping!

While in the process of renovating two bathrooms, we were recommended to Toronto Bath Centre. Natallia and Alina were wonderful to work with. They have a great selection of everything you need for any bathroom including tile, fixtures and great advice! Renovations can be tough with so many decisions to be made. This one stop shop made it easy to create a beautiful and functional space! Thank you Ladies and Toronto Bath Centre!

Thank you so much Laurie for taking the time to leave us an excellent rating. At Toronto Bath Centre we really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Bonnie
Bonnie

Simple bathroom conversion

I needed a simple condo conversion from soaker tub to walk in shower. From the moment I met Alina to the completion and inspection of this project I knew I was in good hands. Professional, superb attention to detail, excellent workmanship.
Thank you Alina and your crew, it was a pleasure.

Thank you Bonnie for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your thoughtful words. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. At Toronto Bath Centre we are here for you anytime!

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

Look No Further

If you are looking for professionalism and a trustworthy company look no further. Alina come to my house and listened to what I wanted and she formed a plan. All expenses and payments were clear and all appts and construction to schedule. There was a trip to the conveniently located showroom and Alina and her capable assistant guided ne through choosing tiles, installations and accessories. Anton and his assistant did careful thorough work and the result was fabulous. A great company!

Thank you Suzanne from the bottom of my heart!
I am so glad to hear that you had great experience with us. At Toronto Bath Centre we train hard to make sure our Team operates efficiently. I am happy to know it is working.
We are always here for you!

Wow! What a Craftsmanship! Great price and sleek design.

I needed to renovate my long overdue bathroom. After shopping around for about 1 year, I decided to visit Toronto Bath Center. The moment I stepped in I knew this will be it. The gentlemen there assisted me right away. I was amazed on the customer service, prices and beautiful inventory. I was able to complete the deal that day and the work has started right away. I was amazed on the quality of their work and top of the line materials used. They were very professional and respectful to my home. My bathroom looks amazing. Wow, 100% recommend them to all my friends and neighbors. Thank you so much!!!!!

Hi Katarina, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am thrilled that you enjoyed our showroom and renovation services. I will share your feedback with our Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We are here for you anytime!

yulia.cardwell
yulia.cardwell

Barthroom renovation

We couldnt be happier with our new bathroom! Alina was helping us with all supplies and layout; the guys, Anton and Oleh did amazing work; very professional, thorough and cooperative. We had a small issue with cabinet replacing by Alina addressed the issue quickly and had her team replace it promptly. My husband and I would absolutely recommend working with Toronto Bath Centre and would gladly have them back again for a future bathroom remodel. Thanks a lot!

Thank you Julia for the positive feedback. It means a lot to us. At Toronto Bath Centre we try our best at all the times to provide the highest quality service , in a timely fashion at a fair price . We are here for you anytime!

More about Toronto Bath Centre Inc.

We are a complete bathroom solutions Company. Come experience the TBC difference! One stop shop.
Toronto Bath Centre was launched with more than 25 years of experience in design and renovation of bathrooms and kitchens. We love to help you to create your dream bathrooms and kitchens and improve your home.