EcoPro Home Services

Reviews for EcoPro Home Services

Kathleen
Kathleen

Fence replacement and Concrete sealing

Kirill and his team were very professional from estimation to completed project. They did an excellent job with replacing our fence and sealing our concrete driveway and backyard. We would recommend EcoPro to our friends.

Thank you for your review, Kathleen!
Do not hesitate to contact us for your future projects.
-EcoPro Home Services team

Anna
Anna

Reliable and professional service you can count on!

EcoPro Home Services Team is reliable, diligent and professional in all aspects of services - from estimations, to carrying out work to cleaning up and following up.
I have used a different contractor last year who did a very bad job on my interlock in front of my house and refused to come and fix the obvious issues. Kirill and Team advised on the solution on how to relay the interlock to get a better look and feel of the driveway area. They did the job quickly and with top notch professionalism!
Do not look further - this is the service and Team that you're looking for to get the job done. Will use these guys again and again. Thank you!

Thank you very much, Anna!

lena
lena

Back yard (grass) ; front lawn mulch; front door stair instal

Very happy with the team. Very punctual, very neat, result is great. Good recommendations from team on improvements and good aftercare.

Thank you very much for your review!
-EcoPro Home Services team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interlocking driving driving

EcoPro Home Services is a very responsible company.The owner, and the workers care about the job .I recommend this company for everyone.

Thank you very much for your review!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front and back steps

Kirill and his team were extremely professional and took the time and effort to make sure I was happy with the job- even during a major heatwave- they showed up, were very polite and ensured everything was cleaned daily. I have already recommended and will continue.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with our company!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Front steps repair

So grateful that HomeStars provided a platform so that Kirill can reach us for our front steps repair project. Though project date was postponed much later than expected, the price is reasonable and we are very happy with the outcome. Kirill is responsive and polite in messages, and provided clear and helpful answers in messages even after project's done and money's sent.

Thank you for your review! Feel free to contact us for your future projects!

Amanda
Amanda

Front yard retaining wall

Kirill and his team were excellent to deal with. They completely understood our vision to do this project in stages and helped make it stage one happen, the retaining wall. Great communication in designing and logistics. Very friendly to work with. A top product at the end. Ill definitely be using EcoPro again for the next phases of this project.

Thank you, Amanda for sharing your experience!

Walter in Mississauga
Walter in Mississauga

Composite Deck and Stone Patio

Recommended and satisfied!! Kirill was really awesome to work with and he and his team did a great job building a composite deck and stone patio. Very professional, excellent communication, left job site cleaner than how they found it. Flexible with last minute modifications, as well. Thank you Kirill !

Thank you very much, Walter!

Mital in Toronto
Mital in Toronto

Interlocking tiles

Had met Kirill last year where he did a pergola in my backyard and some landscaping - I was very pleased with the work - he did the job on time and far exceeded my expectations.
Than this year I also used Kirill and his team to get my pathway to my backyard with interlocking tiles, the job wasnt the easiest as had quite a slope going to my backyard- but he did an amazing job and looks so much better now - easier to walk to my backyard without worry of slipping like before . I will recommend Kirill and his company Ecopro without any hesitation to anyone who is thinking of doing some landscaping,
interlocking tiles etc. His crew are also very respectful.
He is extremely honest , does a professional job , the cost is also very reasonable- I understand prices have gone up due to the situation we are in but his quote was the most reasonable. If I have any other work I need to do in the future - I will only be using him again .

Thank you Kirill and team for an amazing job to my backyard -

Thank you Kirill and your team for a job well done

Thank you for your review! It's a pleasure to make business with you.
EcoPro Home Services.

More about EcoPro Home Services

Eco Pro Home Services is a full- service landscaping company with years of experience and customer satisfaction. We service Greater Toronto Area and suburbs including Oakville, Aurora, Whitby and surrounding areas. Our established systems allow us to deliver industry- leading outdoor improvements to commercial and residential clients