Highland Creek Contracting

Reviews for Highland Creek Contracting

Edward Purdy in Oshawa
Edward Purdy in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Remove flowerbeds, level old ponds and install sod

I was more than happy with Navee and his crew. They exceeded my expectations.

They converted my overgrown backyard jungle to a civilized lawn.

They were prompt and efficient, cleaning up numerous buried wires, hoses, bird feeder poles and more.

I have no problem with recommending Highland Creek Contracting for the work they did

Thank you Edward! You were great to work with! I'm glad we could help with your backyard and sideyard transformation! Keep in touch!

Felicia
Felicia
1 review Oshawa, ON

Fantastic Service!

Navee and his crew made quick work of clearing out my over grown front garden. They all worked so hard to ensure they dug out each stubborn stump and bush and restored everything to a pristine and level front yard. Navee was professional and communicated very well. Working within our budget, he helped us to come up with a cost effective solution to our problem and exicuted the plan perfectly. His attention to detail was much appreciated. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you very much Felicia! We always aim to go above and beyond for our clients. It was great working with you on your project. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Cheers!

Aly
Aly
1 review Oshawa, ON

Grading and sod installation

Navee reached out after I put in a service request, sent me a quote via email and was very professional throughout. He showed up on time, got the work done and cleaned everything up after. He even went above and beyond and took some miscellaneous junk from my property. I would reccomend Navee to everyone. A very nice gentleman and I will be doing business again with him in the future

Thank you very much Aly! We are glad that you are happy with our work. You were very easy to communicate with, friendly and very hospitable. Your feedback means a lot to us to help grow our business sustainably and I look forward to helping with any future projects.

Rafik
Rafik
1 review Ajax, ON

Replacing lawn with Gravel

Navee responded to my request quickly and completed the work with his team within a few hours. They worked very hard and cleaned up the area. I highly recommend Highland Creek Contracting.

Thank you Rafik! You knew exactly what you wanted and that helped us get your desired scope completed. We are happy to know you are satisfied with our work as we take great pride in it. Look forward to working with you again in the future! Cheers!

Landscaping and Tree Trimming

Highland Creek Contracting has completed several landscaping assignments for our property over the years. Regardless of how small or large the project is they have provided exceptional service at reasonable prices. They are always responsive and available when needed.

Thank you for your kind words, we always aim to do our best.

Front Yard cleaning and remodeling

They are professional, fast and do what they promise you to do! I would hire them again for my backyard project soon!

Thank you very much! We look forward to helping with your project!

Tree trimming and Drainage

Nav and his crew came to trim overgrown shrubs and trees in my backyard. They came early finished the job, loaded all the branches and cleaned up after themselves. He also gave me some free advice on some drainage issues that I was having. I would definitely recommend hiring them for any yard maintenance work and I will be using them again.

Thank you! Always appreciated!

More about Highland Creek Contracting

At Highland Creek Contracting, we service lawns and landscapes for our many loyal customers for the past 10 years. We ensure your property is always maintained and provide our engineering and landscaping background to keep your property looking luxurious and operating its best all year long.

We have both seasonal and day rates as needed. We take care of your property so you can spend your time on what's important.

We provide: lawn maintenance, garden beds, edging, landscape grading, yard cleanup, waste disposal, sod, and drainage to direct water away from your home.