Sparrowside Roofing & Paint

Reviews for Sparrowside Roofing & Paint

Alnoor
Alnoor

Chimney repair

They were very professional and did a good job, I would recommend them to my friends.

Thank you for the review have a great day

Colin
Colin

Ceiling water damage and roof repair

Yusuf did a great job fixing the drywall on the ceiling where I had some water leaks. He recaulked the shower and sealed some holes in the roof where water was coming in.

He was really friendly and made sure to explain everything he was going to do. He took care to make sure everything was done neatly and looked great at a great price! Would definitely hire him again

No problem Colin thank you for the review

Evan
Evan

Roof Lead Repair

Yusuf was great! His service was great and his pricing was very fair and reasonable. He gave me options before doing all work and fixed a few other things while he was up there. Will use again!

thanks Evan have a great day

Allison in
Allison in

I would recommend

Yusuf and his colleague were on time, efficient, and communicative. They showed me pictures of everything, and did a great job.

thank you Allison I appreciate the review have a great day

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof tile Replacement

He did a good job and it was done quickly. Can't ask for too much more.

Shawn in Oshawa
Shawn in Oshawa

Roofing repair

Yusuf was doing repair work at a neighbours close by and noticed missing shingles after a wind storm. He rang on my door, went outside and saw damage from across the street. Sparrowside had shingles on hand and went up, took pictures and shared before and afters. Did repair efficiently and was very professional throughout the process!
Next time I need roofing work completed I will be sure to contact Yusuf. Looks like they will be around for many years to come and not disappear like the last company that did our roofs. Thanks again!

no problem Shaun always happy to help have a great day

Karim
Karim

Roofing repair

Yusuf did a fantastic job in explaining the problem with my roof and then fixing it. I believe anyone would be very comfortable working with him. He is honest. He invited me to join him on the roof to look at the problem at hand before working on it. I declined so he went up on to the roof, took pictures AND videos and then came down and showed them to me. He then discussed the most effective cost saving approach and finished the job. He is a great professional. Keep up the great work Yusuf!!

Thank you Karin I'm always glad to help

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Shingle repair

It’s been a windy winter and I suspected we’ve lost a few shingles as I found some scattered in the backyard (hoping it was someone else’s house). Yusuf was in my neighborhood working on a roof on the street behind my house, saw the state of my roof and the shingles that were missing, came to my door to offer his services. I am very grateful he did, he was a pleasure to work with.

I'm happy I could help out and I appreciate your review hooe you guys have a great day

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Fantastic Service. So Grateful.

From the recent wind storms we last some shingles and it’s been on my list to call someone to have the roof inspected and shingles replaced. Of course other things take priority and the call gets pushed further down the list… but yesterday Yusuf was in my neighborhood working on a roof a few streets over. He was driving through, saw the state of my roof and came to my door to offer his services. I am so thankful and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional and kind.

no problem I'm glad I could help out hope all is well and have a great day

Roof replacement

Yusuf is an amazing and very trustworthy Roofer. I have had terrible experiences prior, and had a friend reccomend me Sparrowside Services. As a homeowner, and a Landlord, he has now became my roofer that i trust with no doubt! Make sure you hire Sparrowside services, i believe he also provides more services like painting etc. Overall, very impressed and has became my buddy.

thank you very much I really appreciate the review have a great day

More about Sparrowside Roofing & Paint

We are a roofing company that provides a range of services that would help keep the roof over your head protected from any issues and we also provide painting services interior and exterior contact us to find out more information on what we offer.