Pro Painters Muskoka

Reviews for Pro Painters Muskoka

Daniel
Daniel

Cottage painting

Very professional and easy to deal with. The job was well done and Im very happy with the result. There was a small hiccup that the team acknowledged and dealt with promptly. Overall, Im quite pleased with the experience

From Pro Painters Muskoka, we want to thank you for trusting us!

Lisa J.
Lisa J.
0 reviews Bracebridge, ON

Full business interior painting.

Charles and his team came in short notice and repainted the entire dealership. The entire team was very professional and friendly. I am very pleased with the painting and would recommend this company to everyone.

Lisa, Thank you for trusting Pro Painters Muskoka. We love the rush project and we love when we can make it happen on time for you!

Enjoy your new colors!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Exterior Painting

I've seen Pro Painters on Instagram and contacted them , they were very fast , efficient and meticulous when doing their job , i was very happy and satisfied when i discovered my property after they were done , they left my house clean and spotless , i definitely recommand their services!

we thank you for your trust in Pro Painters Muskoka!

Private User reviews Coteau Du Lac,

Inside painting

I recommend Pro Painters. Their service was very efficient and professional. They are reliable and meticulous in every aspect of the work to be completed. A+

We're proud of serving you! thank you from Pro Painters Muskoka!

Rod in Toronto
Rod in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

The BEST!

I was referred to Charles from a friend who said he was great at what he does. I had my new addition painted and detailed by Charles and his service and was very, very happy.
The price was very reasonable and worth every penny. They took their time and were very professional. I will most definitely call Charles again. People like this are hard to find.

Rod, we appreciate your comments. Thank you for trusting Pro Painters Muskoka!

Danny in
Danny in
0 reviews East Broughton,

Pro Painters Muskoka

They were extremely professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs painting services.

Danny,
It was a pleasure to work with you. Pro Painters Muskoka says thank you for trusting us.

Kelly
Kelly
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interior Refresh

Charles, William and the team are excellent to work with! They spent two days at our house repainting most of the main floor and the upper landing. They were fast, efficient, friendly and very accommodating. I really appreciate their focus on customer service. At the end of the job they do a walk through with you and are happy to fix anything that you are not 100% happy with. We would absolutely have them back for another job.

Pro Painters muskoka days thank you for trusting our services.

anneh
anneh
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Home Interior Painting

Excellent service, prompt, efficient, quality service and effectively priced!
I highly recommend Pro Painters for all your painting needs!

From Pro Painters Muskoka, Thank you!

Nissy in Toronto
Nissy in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Awesome Professional Work

Been wanting to do some house repainting during lockdown but never really got the chance due to my tight schedule. Pro Painters was a life saver and did the job perfectly. Very easy to talk to, gave me a free consult, and showed me every aspect i needed to know about the project before they started anything. I can't say enough how satisfied I am with the outcome! Kudos to Charles for such a smooth transaction! Definitely five stars!

Pro Painters Muskoka thank you for your trust, we loved working with you!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Interior painting

They fully transforming our house and we're so proud of the result.

Great team and professionals.

thank you so much for your trust from the team of Pro Painters Muskoka!

More about Pro Painters Muskoka

Pro Painters painting company is an experienced team of professional painters, offering our affordable painting services to the local Ontario and Muskoka communities.

We take pride in our work and deliver top-quality results, no matter the vision or project you have in mind!

Providing a variety of different services, we specialize in interior and exterior painting solutions.

Pro Painters operates with a transparency guarantee, meaning you’ll know exactly what we’re painting and how much you’re paying. No curveballs, unexpected fees, or billing surprises.

You can rest assured that your paint will stand the test of time and look good for years to come. Pro Painters operates with the promise of Satisfaction Guaranteed, meaning you’ll be happy with the finished result, every time.

Feel free to contact us anytime or check us out at www.propaintersmuskoka.ca