K.E. More Plumbing Service

Reviews for K.E. More Plumbing Service

Fareed in Toronto
Fareed in Toronto

Walkout washroom plumbing relocation

Kemore was hired to relocate a shower drain below concrete slab, as well as relocate a toilet rough-in also located below concrete. When I first contacted him regarding my proposal, he took the time to properly understand the nature of the request, described plainly as to what work would be involved to fulfill it and a time requirement to complete the job. His timing fit our needs perfectly, and work was completed with minimal disruption. When there were potential variations in the original plan, Kemore consulted with me as needed so that I was aware of the progress. He completed the work within the time estimate and at reasonable cost.

I would be happy to hire K.E. More Plumbing again for future plumbing work.

Hi fareed,

Thank you for the great review.. we would love to work with you on any other projects.. we are always happy when our customers are happy.

acuribe in Oakville
acuribe in Oakville
2 reviews , ON

Toilet and sink cabinet replacement

Kemore did an amazing job, arrived on time and completed the job quickly and with care. During the time they were here they were very courteous. I will call them again :) I highly recommend them

Hi Ana,

Thank you for the great review.. would love to work with you again on any other projects.. At KEMORE plumbing, we are happy when our customers are happy..

Eva Voinigescu
Eva Voinigescu

Laundry room sink and cabinet install, basement kitchen plumbing relocation

Kemore removed an old laundry room sink for us and replaced it with a cabinet and sink combo we had previously. He did some custom cutting to have the cabinet fit around our existing dryer vent. He also relocated some plumbing in our basement kitchen renovation from one wall to another and ran it through the wall instead of in front of the wall (as it had previous been installed).

He was very professional and accommodating to the needs of the project and I would definitely hire him again.

Thank you for the review Eva.. we appreciate it.. at KEMORE plumbing our goal is to make our customers happy with our work..

Laundry tub install

Quick response and came next day.
Professional and completed the task.
Very nice guy.
I would recommend and use again.

Thank you very much for the great review. We strive to keep our customers happy.. would love to work with you again.. please do pass on our information to friends and family.

Joanne
Joanne

Plumbing

I am so pleased with the overall experience that Kemore provided in this service. I highly recommend including him in your quotes if you are considering a project. He is timely, efficient, and thorough in his work. He was a pleasure to have in our home.

Thank you very much for rating our service., at KEMORE plumbing, our aim is to make our clients happy with the work and service provided in the hopes that they would call us back and also recommend us to family and friends..

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Faucet repair and shut-off valve installation

K.E. More was very responsive to my call and able to provide same-day service. He worked neatly and methodically, was pleasant, and I would call him again for "ordinary" plumbing fixture repairs. The problem I had was that he seemed to lack the expertise/experience/tools to replace Rubinet cartridges in my bathroom sink. I had picked up the needed cartridges myself from Rubinet, so he did not need to supply them. He was unable to install the cartridges in the taps, so needed to remove the entire faucet from the sink and give it to me to take to the Rubinet manufacturer (Concord) to install the cartridges. Rubinet did this in under 5 minutes while I waited. I had to call K.E. back the next day to re-install the faucets, resulting in having to pay for two service calls. I had originally contacted a Rubinet-authorized plumber, whom I believe could have done the job in one visit on-site, but I would have had to wait for at least 4 days, and we were having dripping under the sink from shut-off valves that were frozen. K.E. did a great job of replacing the frozen shut-off valves in two sinks on his first visit, and his charge for the first visit was reasonable (under $300). But having to pay for him to re-install the faucet for a job he should have been able to do in one visit rendered the cost higher, in my opinion, than it should have been, plus the inconvenience of me having to take the faucet to the manufacturer to install the cartridges. For more common faucets, like Moen or Delta, I think he would be fine and you would get first-rate service. But for Rubinet fixtures, I would call a Rubinet-authorized plumber.

As we continue to grow our business . We are always looking at those areas where we can improve and grow. We really appreciate your business.
K.e.more plumbing services...

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom

They were quick to fix the problem and very friendly. I would recommend them to family and friends

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist with your plumbing needs. It is always our aim to provide quality, professional and timely service. Glad to know that you were satisfied with our work.

Shannon
Shannon

Thank you K.E More Plumbing!!!!

K.E More plumbing responded quickly to my call, provided me a quote and came the very next day to complete a non urgent repair even on a Sunday without gauging for “after hour fees” like others! We had a cracked drain pipe that only leaked when we used the dishwasher. He was courteous and polite, got the job done efficiently and at a very fair price! Did not gauge like others. Hoping we don’t have any other plumbing issues but if we do we will be calling K.E More!! Cannot thank you enough K.E More plumbing for being an honest and hardworking company!

Thank you Shannon for giving us the opportunity to complete your plumbing needs. It is always our aim to provide quality, professional and timely service. Glad to know that you were satisfied with our work.

Vincent in Mississauga
Vincent in Mississauga
1 review Oro Station, ON

Plumbing issue

I found Kemore to be honest, knowledgeable and very professional; he identified and repaired the problem right away for a very fair price. I’ll be having them back for more work to be sure.

Thank you very much for the honest review.. at KEMORE plumbing.. our goal is to to make our customer happy.. with our jobs.. and hope that they keep our company in mind when another plumbing job comes up.. and refer us to
Family and friends..

Antony
Antony

Toilet leaking

K.E. More plumbing replied to my message right away. They were very polite and understood my need immediately.
When Ellis came he was on time and very warm and helpful. The work was completed quickly and well.
I will call this company whenever I need a plumbing job done.

Thank you Antony for giving us the opportunity to assist with your plumbing needs. It is always our aim to provide quality, professional and timely service. Glad to know that you were satisfied with our work.

More about K.E. More Plumbing Service

At k.e.more plumbing , we service all plumbing requirements. From services to call to rough in and installation of all plumbing needs.