CM Homes & Renovations

West Vancouver BC V7T 1B8
CM Homes & Renovations

N/A

Reviews for CM Homes & Renovations

Be the first to write a review!

Have you hired CM Homes & Renovations? Write a review and earn our First to Review badge.

More about CM Homes & Renovations

GET TO KNOW THE OWNER
Charles McRobbie
I am an experienced, hands on, general contractor specializing in residential renovations. My goal is to renovate homes for clients, while maintaining the integrity of the existing structure. Each renovation project is completed quickly and efficiently by myself and a group of like-minded sub-trades. I can also recommend architects and designers to provide drawings and permits for all types of renovations and additions. My business has full liability insurance and is WorkSafe covered. Please contact me to further discuss how I can help you with your renovation project!

General Contractors
We specialize in new homes, renovations, and construction. From the initial design consultation to the completion of an addition or a basement renovation, CM Homes serves the needs of clients with superior project management and strong relationships. Professional management and exceptional service deliver your project on time and on budget.