Ironshore Construction Inc.

Formerly Big Pete's Painters Inc.
General Contractors
Hamilton ON L8L 6K3

Instagram
General Contractors
Ironshore Construction Inc.

Reviews for Ironshore Construction Inc.

marzia
marzia
0 reviews , ON

Loving my deck!

I would highly recommend Pete and his crew for the amazing deck he built us this summer. Pete is professional, knowledgeable, and skilled in his trade. He assisted us in finalizing a design that accommodated all our requirements into a beautiful multi-layer deck.

It was a pleasure working with you Marzia! This project was a blast to work on and it came out spectacular with your furnishings.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Composite Siding Installation

Trust is everything when choosing a contractor and Pete fostered it with ease. We had 3 contractors' estimates but what set Pete apart was his ability to foster trust. From our multiple consultations and his timely follow-ups to the detailed scope of work he provided which broke down every aspect of the project from prep to cleanup; we were reassured time and time again through his diligence and personability that his team was right for the job. We couldn't be happier with how the siding turned out, thank you again!

Trust in a working relationship makes the process much less stressful for both parties. We love the way this project turned out, it was a pleasure working with you to bring your dreams into reality.

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Backyard fence, patio and pergola

Pete delivered on what he promised and most of all he respected my choices on what I wanted in my backyard. I really appreciated the payment structure broken down into defined project stages. I made some minor changes during the project and Pete was quick to accomodate. His team was professional and friendly, transforming my backyard into a haven I am proud to have friends and family over to enjoy.

Thank you! By being transparent we hope to make the process from planning to implementation as easy as possible; it also allows us to adapt on the fly. It was a pleasure working with you!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Renovation

I met with a few contractors before meeting Peter aka big Pete. I was stressed out trying to find a contractor I can trust bc I have personal friends that have had very bad experiences. After meeting Peter, he gave me a detailed review (scope of work). This had every little detail which is nice.

The entire project took nearly 2 months but I got 5 rooms gutted and renovated. The craftsmanship of what is underneath the finishes is what is important to me (ie. Kerdi for bathrooms, adding more studs, etc).

Every single day big Pete would text me on his arrival time and 2 times he could not make it, he gave me a days notice.

After a week, be gained my trust by myself and my family. The finished product is extremely high end and the price was a fraction of other quotes that I received. It wasnt the cheapest but now with the work I got done, it was a bargain and a half.

Having someone that is transparent with you, communicates constantly, allows me to vent which I did on 2 occasions, find solutions and continuously making you feel apart of the work is massive.

Big Petes team led by Val are hard working, trustful individuals based on my experiences.

I am thrilled to have a handy person to call now that I trust.

Thank you! We pride ourselves on our relationship building and we're so happy we could bring your project together for you.

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Job well done

Full house completely painted inside with a few extra's outside.
Good job turned out fantastic.
Easy to deal with and even when the extra's were asked to be done.

Happy to provide a fantastic result!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great Job

Pete removed the existing "Popcorn" finish on our family room ceiling with ease using and amazing sander connected to a "Hepa Filter" vacuum . He and his assistant repaired the existing ceiling surface and painted two coats of fresh coats of ceiling white on the family and and adjoining kitchen ceiling. The completed job looks great! Thanks Pete.

Jennifer
Jennifer
0 reviews Smithville, ON

Gazebo and deck

This company is super down to earth and realistic! I had a great experience... 10/10 for me, I highly recommend.

Thank you for the high praises Jenn, it was a pleasure working with you as well

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

floor restoration after flood

We had a major flood and all floors had to be ripped up and replaced...so pleased I found Peter and his crew...I have over 40 years in the renovation/construction business and they are some of the best I have seen or worked with...Communication-excellent...Pride in work-it shows...on budget and on time-right on....
Peter found the parquet floor which had to be replaced when others said discontinued, not available...more projects for Peter and his crew in the future

Irene Wiens, kitchen designer

Thank you Irene. It was a pleasure working with you; the communication we had made the distance seem non-existent. We're so happy we were able to find the parquet in time to make this project happen. We look forward to working together in the future!

anni
anni
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Flooring & Kitchen Renovation

I previously hired Big Pete's to completely reno my condo when selling before purchasing my current house. Their excellent customer service and workmanship made them my first choice when deciding to renovate the kitchen in my new house.

Pete was patient and responsive through the design process ensuring every detail was accounted for; he even created a digital model for me to better visualize the cabinet layout with appliances before ordering. I was blown away with his attention to detail.

His team removed my old cabinets and installed new flooring, cabinets, countertops, hardware and appliances. 1 year later my kitchen is still my favourite room in my house. I look forward to hiring Pete and his team again for an exterior project later this summer!

Thank you Anni! It's always a pleasure working with you. We're glad that digital design process was helpful in distilling your ideas for us to execute.

Channtra
Channtra
1 review Lincoln, ON

Gazebo installation

Pete and his crew are amazing. They are reliable and professional. They put up our gazebo in two days and didn't leave any mess behind. Pete took it upon himself to contact the supplier of the gazebo to ensure that their product didn't need to be mounted into the ground due to high winds in our area. I highly recommend Pete and his team for your home projects! Thanks again Pete!

Thank you Channtra, we try and go the extra mile for our clients. We're glad you're happy with your new Gazebo!

More about Ironshore Construction Inc.

At Ironshore Construction, we "Turn Houses Into Homes".

We at Ironshore hold trust, integrity and customer satisfaction as the pillars of our company. Through these values, we aim to make each and every client interaction as stress-free and enjoyable as possible by offering confident solutions and expert advice. We are students of our crafts and stay up to date on yearly trends, new technologies and techniques to bring you the best quality.