Big Pete's Painters

Reviews for Big Pete's Painters

aliya27
aliya27

Entire Home Reno

Their quotation process was extremely professional and well laid out. Market research was done prior to ensure the upgrades were modern and in style. This would make sure the home could sell for full value. We wanted to sell as is but the completed projected allowed us to profit $300,000 +. The quality of work was top notch and we gave them creative control since we wanted to sell. It allowed time to be saved on buying fixtures and debating designs. Given covid and supply chain issues, the job was done as quickly as possible. Had to regularly ask for updates and responsivity was 3.5 out 5 but just be persistent, they do absolutely amazing work!

So happy you found a great return on your investment. We hope to work with you again soon!

anni
anni

Complete Condo Reno

The completion of this project by Big Pete Painters allowed my 2BR, Den, 2-4pc BTH condo to be sold $50000 higher than similar condos in the building. They worked diligently and made my condo a show piece ready for sale. The tiling and fixtures in both baths were removed and replaced. The older unframed mirrors were updated by framing. Flooring was removed and replaced in the den/atrium, living room, dining room and corridor. The complete kitchen was demolished and refitted with cabinets, counter tops, sink and fixtures with back splash. The fluorescent lights were removed and replaced with pot lights and a pendular lighting fixture in the kitchen nook area. All walls were repainted top to bottom. I was extremely pleased with their professionalism and finished product. I highly recommend this company, so much so, they are currently working on my recently purchased house renovations.

Thank you Anni! We're so happy you were able to see a return on your investment. Can't wait to finish up our current project!

Lena in Toronto
Lena in Toronto

Beautiful painting

Pete and his team did a great job of painting my kitchen.
Pete listened very carefully to my instructions and did everything in his power to meet my request with a kind disposition.
And his price is very reasonable.

Thank you Lena! We appreciate your business and continued faith in us.

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement finish work

From the consult through the construct and even cleaning up. They were friendly, polite and explained every step. The end result, it looks very good and my wife and I are really happy. I highly recommend working with Big Pete's Painting for your project. I am confident you will be as happy as we are.

Thank you Karl! We do our best to make sure our clients are always well informed and most of all, happy with their final product.

dmp2897
dmp2897

Walls and ceiling repainting

Great service and great work. Loved what they’ve done. I’ll be needing them for some kitchen renovations.

Thank you! we look forward to working with you again :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Minor house renovations

I needed to make minor renovations to my house before selling. Big Pete's Painter was thorough in his analysis and review, and did a great job getting everything fixed within our short timeline. Any last minute material, Pete was great and going to retrieve everything himself and making suggestions that he would personally do if it were him making these decisions. 10/10, would definitely hire again to paint my new house before moving in. Great work at a reasonable price!

We really do try to provide as much value as possible in every project and decision we make. We look forward to working together again.

ewartharris
ewartharris

Kitchen Renovation

Big Pete finished the caulking to the joint in the crown moldings and did painting to walls in Kitchen and passage area. Finished Door frame, Fill a few holes in the ceiling and walls.
Work was professionally done quality and workmanship excellent. Workers were on time completed work promptly very carful to protect floor and cleaned up well. Price was very reasonable.

Thank you Ewart, it was a pleasure working with you!

More about Big Pete's Painters

Welcome to Big Pete's Painters

At Big Pete's Painters we make houses into homes. From home maintenance (repaints, repairs and installations) to complete renovation, trust and transparency are the tenants of our operation.

We at BPP hold trust, integrity and imagination as the pillars of our company. Through these values, we aim to make each and every client interaction as stress-free and enjoyable as possible by offering confident solutions and expert advice. We are students of our crafts and stay up to date on yearly trends, new technologies and techniques to bring you the best quality.

We're social here: