Mississauga ON L4T 1B7

Reviews for Wallbank Home Inspections

Robert
Robert

Home Inspection

Kevin is great at his job! I feel confident using Kevin and trusting his expertise in the home inspection field! I was with him almost all the time and he explained to me in detail what needs to be done. I learned a lot from him. He is very patient and very meticulous at what he does. He wasn't able to check the AC because of the cool whether however he told me that he can come back in spring to complete the inspection without paying extra. I highly recommend Wallbank Home Inspections. Thank you very much Kevin.

Hi Robert!

It Was A Pleasure Working With You On Your "House Inspection".
Please Keep In Touch, See You In The Spring Time!

Inspection of my house

I hired Kevin to complete an inspection of my house (around September 2021) to tell me what renovations I need and what are the most urgent items to tackle. I did not know certain part of the house very well and he walk me through and patiently explained everything including how to use/check for issue certain equipment. Kevin was extremely patient and did not rush thing, instead he actually took the time to ensure all my questions were answered and everything was clear. He provided the report very quickly, same day, and made himself available to me any time if I have any follow up questions. I recommended him to my friend as well and he completed her inspection before he actually come to my house. My friend was also very pleased by Kevin's service. I definitely recommend Kevin and I will use his services in the future, if I happen to need them.

P.S. Thank you Kevin! And I am sorry it took me so long to leave you this review.

Happy New Year,

Glad To Hear Of Your Experience With Us!
It Was A Pleasure Working With You On Your "House Inspection".
All The Best To You And Yours!
Please Keep In Touch.

Brian
Brian

Home Inspection

Kevin came to do our home inspection for our new home and the process was well worth it. We learned a lot about the details of our home. Kevin was very patient, explained things clearly, and offered lots of advice and suggestions.

The report was detailed as you would expect, and he covered everything and more. I would recommend Kevin and will use his services again in the future for sure.

Happy New Year Brian,

Glad To Hear Of Your Experience With Us!
It Was A Pleasure Working With You On Your "Home Inspection".
Congrats Again On Your New Home, Contact Us Anytime!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Exceptional pro for home inspection

Just browsing the Kijiji and picked Kevin ‘s company in one night and inquired , and got the prompt response in seconds this is far beyond my expectations.

And when he arrive in front door the other day, he showed his decency and profession since then, the inspection job did thoroughly and neatly, and he explained all details patiently. Honestly, I am much pleasure and impressed. If any of my neighbors asks for my referral, I would mention this guy without hesitation.

Glad To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With Us!
It Was A Pleasure Working With You On Your "House Inspection".

Thank You For Referring Us To Your Niegbours And Freinds!

Happy New Year, Only The Best For You And Your Family.

Hans
Hans

home inspection

very smooth process and very educational. learned all about the nooks and cranies of my new house!

Hi Hans!

Glad To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With Us!

Happy Holidays!

chris
chris
0 reviews Aurora, ON

home inspection

I had a client who requested the home inspection with wallbank, it was very professional and through. My client is very satisfied with the home inspection report, it is honest and considerate. I definitely recommend wallbank to others in the future.

Hi Chris,

Were Glad To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With Us!
It Was A Pleasure Working With You And Your Client On The "Pre Listing Home Inspection".

Please Keep In Touch,
All The Best To You And Yours This Holiday Season!

Home Inspection

Kevin did a great home inspection on our new home. He walked around with us explaining what he was checking step by step, gave us advice on how to fix even minor issues, answered any questions we had, and gave us a clear report on the house at the end. Kevin did all this in a very friendly and clear manner. Would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a home inspection.

It Was A Pleasure Working With You On Your "House Inspection".
Please Keep In Touch, All The Best In Your New Home!

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement inspection

Kevin was so patient with me. He was always available to answer my questions and did not mind having to explain things over snd over again. Kevin was very diplomatic and friendly and gave me peace of mind. I definitely plan on using his services again.

It Was A Pleasure Working With You On Your "House Inspection".
Please Keep In Touch, All The Best In Your New Home!

kevin@wallbankinspections.com

Thorough, knowledgable, and super nice!

I had a great experience and was thrilled with how thorough, knowledgeable, and caring Kevin was!

Please Keep In Touch!

Home inspection

Not everything was checked and found some faults with inspection. Refused to fix when contacted later .

We Are Sorry To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With Us, Please Feel Free To Reach Out To Us And We Can Discuss Your Concerns, We Are Always Happy To Support Our Clients!

More about Wallbank Home Inspections

Due To The Covid-19 Pandemic,

Wallbank Home Inspections Have Implemented The Government of Canada COVID-19 Recommendations To Our Normal Process Of A Home Inspection To Ensure The Health & Safety Of Our Home Inspectors, Clients, Friends & Family.

We At Wallbank Home Inspections Take Your Safety Seriously, Our Inspectors Wear New Masks, Gloves & Sanitize All Equipment Prior & After Leaving Your Home.
Our Inspectors Are Double Vaccinated + Booster, Experienced, Detailed & Provide First Class Customer Service.

We Respect Your Privacy, Your Family And Your Home, We Also Remove Our Boots At The Front Door!

We Keep Our Findings In Perspective, The Inspection Usually Lasts 2 1/2 Hours, It Will Consist Of Physically Inspecting And Reporting On The Condition Of The Systems And Components Of The Home. This Consists Of The Structural Foundation, Roof, Exterior, Electrical, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Insulation, Ventilation, And Interior Of The Home.

We Love Questions! Lets Discuss Your Next Project!