Mississauga ON L4T 1B7

Reviews for Wallbank Home Inspections

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection & report

Professional, thorough and reliable - if there are three words to describe the service I received from Wallbank home inspections this would be it. I was looking for a company to conduct a home inspection on short notice and Wallbank came up with good reviews. Upon contacting Wallbank, they immediately contacted me back and confirmed their availability and were even flexible when I had to reschedule my initial appointment.  Kevin arrived ahead of schedule and jumped right into the inspection, remaining thorough and discussing what his findings were along the way. He had also shared recommendations on how to maintain the property, what steps to take to prevent any major damage to the structure of the home and how to even use some of the newer equipment installed in the property (I.e. tankless water heater). He was very knowledgeable and willing to educate me and my wife on what he knew. Kevin had also taken the liberty to follow up once sending the full report to answer any questions we might have had and offered us to contact him if we have any questions in the future or if we wanted his input on anything. Overall Wallbank inspections has exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this company for your home inspection needs.

Happy New Year,

Glad To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With "Wallbank Home Inspections", It Was A Pleasure Working With You.

Thank You For Your Detailed Review, This Goes Along Way To Help Potential Customers With There "Home Inspection" Search.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Amazing and detailed Inspection work

Mr Kevin has exceptional grip and gives professional service when it comes to home inspection. Completely satisfied with his thorough work and giving detailed inspection report notifying any current or possible problems and giving recommendations. Wallbank home inspections is the right choice when it comes to home inspections.

Hadi in Toronto
Hadi in Toronto
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Home inspection

I considered Wallbank home inspection based on the positive reviews on the home stars.

Kevin was very clear and quick in responding with the reasonable fee, so I signed the contract with this company.

On the inspection date, Kevin arrived on time, did a through inspection and explained my questions.

And he prepared a detailed report, on the same date.

He is professional in every aspect of his business.

Hadi,

danhto07
danhto07

Great work, great report, great personality

Called Kevin for a home inspection based on his reviews. He provided a very good summary of his services and a clear quote of the cost. He did a great job inspecting the property, very thorough and provided a nicely detailed report. He also has a great personality and is very pleasant to talk to. Thanks Kevin!

Hi Dan,

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Townhome inspection

I had a very positive experience with Kevin. As a first time buyer, I appreciated how much he actually taught me about the home and the appliances and how to maintain them as we did the inspection. He also helped make general recommendations about how I could approach addressing the issues we found. He was very prepared, organized and professional. The report delivered the same day was extremely thorough. Would definitely recommend!

All The Best In Your New Home.

Home inspection

They did fantastic job with inspecting our new house. Very detailed report documented and also they explained all the details in person. Very satisfied.

alim in Toronto
alim in Toronto

Kevin helped us a lot

Kevin was extremely knowledgeable and professional in the home inspection. I'm not personally a technical person so he walked me through and personally explained each and every detail about the house so that I could understand. We had some issues with the home for which he gave a very helpful recommendation and gave concrete advice on what to do after we buy the house, it saved our decision and gave us confidence to buy making it easy for both buyer and seller.

Hi Alim,

Were Glad To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With Us.

Your Review Goes Along Way To Help Potential Customers With There "Home Inspection" Search.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Friendly/Knowledgeable/Professional - Highly Recommend

Kevin arrived early and texted me 5 minutes before our scheduled time.

In the first 10-minutes he outlined the full inspection process and what we should expect by the end. Throughout the inspection he pointed out various issues with our home, the possible causes and what can and should be done. He followed up with a longer more detailed report about everything that was discussed during the inspection and much more.

The appointment took about 2.5-3 hours to complete but at no time did I feel he rushed though any steps. Well definitely be hiring Kevin the next time we need a quality home inspector.

Were Glad To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With Us, Thank You For Taking The Time To Write A Detailed Review!

Home inspection

Awesome home inspection by Kevin. He was very professional and thorough. He spent more than 2 hours on inspecting every corner and explaining things in detail.

Were Glad To Hear Of Your Recent Experience With Us.

Your Feedback Goes Along Way To Help Potential Customers With There "Home Inspection" Search.

Donnie
Donnie

Home Inspection

Kevin arrived on site before me, and he already started the inspection after speaking with the owner of the property.
He was very knowledge and provided me with detailed information regarding the various areas of the home.
The knowledge that I learned about home care and damage prevention alone is worth more than the price that I paid.
I learned about the details of the home and how to care for it.
I would recommend Kevin to anyone who requires home inspection service, and I will be calling him if I purchase other properties.

Hi Donnie,

All The Best In Your New Home Donnie!

More about Wallbank Home Inspections

Due To The Covid-19 Pandemic,

Wallbank Home Inspections Have Implemented The Government of Canada COVID-19 Recommendations To Our Normal Process Of A Home Inspection To Ensure The Health & Safety Of Our Home Inspectors, Clients, Friends & Family.

We At Wallbank Home Inspections Take Your Safety Seriously, Our Inspectors Wear New Masks, Gloves & Sanitize All Equipment Prior & After Leaving Your Home.
Our Inspectors Are Double Vaccinated + Booster, Experienced, Detailed & Provide First Class Customer Service.

We Respect Your Privacy, Your Family And Your Home, We Also Remove Our Boots At The Front Door!

We Keep Our Findings In Perspective, The Inspection Usually Lasts 2 1/2 Hours, It Will Consist Of Physically Inspecting And Reporting On The Condition Of The Systems And Components Of The Home. This Consists Of The Structural Foundation, Roof, Exterior, Electrical, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Insulation, Ventilation, And Interior Of The Home.

We Love Questions! Lets Discuss Your Next Project!