1-833-GET-BINS

Reviews for 1-833-GET-BINS

Thomas DM
Thomas DM

Top Notch!

I had a pipe burst in m bathroom and was able to ge a bin the very next morning to start the renovation. Great customer service, extremely friendly and easy to deal with. Will definitely be using this company again!

Kathy
Kathy

Shed/Playhouse removal

1-833-GET-BINS was extremely helpful in determining which size bin would be appropriate for our job. I called in the morning and the bin was delivered a few hours later. We received an email advising of our bin delivery within 60 minutes. Prompt, courteous service. Upon arrival, they placed the bin in the drive and showed us how to securely open and close it. We confirmed the pick up time and another email was sent advising when they were on their way giving us enough time to prepare. I would highly recommend this service and I will use them again. Thank you!

happy customer
happy customer

Bin rental

Bin came a day early at no charge and was picked up the day I called. Excellent company and people to deal with. Would recommend them. First place I would go to to rent a dumpster.

Thank You for supporting us!!! When you need your next disposal bin rental please give us a call.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Yard garbage bin rental

This is the second time using you for a garbage bin rental. We had some shrubs and old deck we needed to get rid off. The bin was delivered as promised and picked up on Sunday which was great.

tnoak
tnoak

Excellent work

Since start to finish, both the customer service and the work were pristine. Rami was responsive, professional and trustworthy. I had two "Rhinobag" dumpster bags full of reno debris. I was given a quote and it did not change although I added a toilet and a few empty boxes later. There was no gimmick; the pickup was done quietly and smoothly. Rami and his crew interacted with utmost respect towards me and my spouse during the pickup. The price was also affordable given the amount of work that needed to be done.
I would recommend the service of the Junk Geeks with no question asked.

Peter Actor
Peter Actor

Clean and Professional

Dealing with Frank was a pleasure. He was always available from beginning to end. This was the second time dealing with Junk Geeks and on both occasions they were clean and on time.

Superb Service, Client Treatment and Extremely Prompt

My wife and I were on a very short timeline, almost panic like.
Junk Geeks came and got the job done in no time! I was beyond excited because we were able to get our trades people on site the next morning and it saved us more than a 6 weeks delay. Forever grateful to Frank and Junk Geeks for being there when nobody else would.

Look no further than Frank and Junk Geeks for service, that’s a guarantee!

Thank you! Glad that things worked out for you folks and the junk removal service was able to help.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

A+++ Junk Removal

Review 5: A+++ Customer service experience, the crew was professional and defiantly enjoyed their job. good group of guys. I am totally satisfied by their work. Wanna call them again.

Bernd
Bernd

Removal of old broken appliances

Keith and Jordan showed up within the time slot and were pleasant. they took the old appliances away while protecting our wood floors. good service. I will use them again.

John
John

easy booking junk removal

We booked our free estimate appointment online it was easy and very convenient. We got a discount if left our junk at the driveway and gladly accepted. Next morning it was all gone. very easy

Thanks John, with covid restrictions we are encouraging curb-side junk pickup and removal... thanks again for the kind words and for the junk removal business.

More about 1-833-GET-BINS

Mini Bins & Dumpster Disposal Bin Rentals. We Leave Your Home Feeling Happy Again. Offering Residential & Commercial Junk Removal Service. Same Day with Late Night Service 7 Days a Week.