Next Generation Roofing Group Inc

Reviews for Next Generation Roofing Group Inc

Natalia
Natalia

Most honest roofing company

I asked several roofing companies to look at our roof because our insurance company said it would no longer insure the roof due to its age. The other roofing companies providing me exorbitant estimates to replace the whole roof whereas Next Generation Roofing told me the roof was fine and it needed some repairs. They provided me a statement for the insurance company and they saved me thousands of dollars for just being honest. Thank you!

Very quick to respond and they didn't suggest a roof replacement like the other vendors suggested. They were honest in suggesting a roof repair. Thank you!

More about Next Generation Roofing Group Inc

We specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential roofing replacement and repairs in the Greater Toronto Areas while offering 24-hour emergency repair and maintenance services. We provide customized assessments for maintenance to all our clients’ objectives to mitigate problems that may arise from the most commonly ignored roofing issues and concerns. ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?