Skylane Construction Services Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Above and beyond!

I honestly cant say enough great things about Reza and his work! After a nightmare contractor story that left my bathroom floor unfinished and damaged, I did a lot of research and Im so glad I found Reza. I so appreciate his excellent communication skills and from our first conversation, it was made clear that he is not someone who cuts corners. I am a single woman and a first time home owner, and so unlike some previous experiences, I really appreciated Rezas clear and ongoing communication, and that he took the time to make sure I understood what he was doing to fix things in my bathroom to prepare for installing my new porcelain tiles. He took the time to explain how things were going to be done, the materials he would be using, and checked in with me on the days he was here working. He also worked hard to finish the job when promised, left things spotless and went above and beyond with finishing touches. Thank you, Reza, for making things right for me and giving me my bathroom I can now love!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. At Skylane construction we are dedicated to our homeowners and we make sure that we keep our communication open from the beginning till the end of the project and truly explain stage by stage.. thank you again for your review and we're looking to working with you in the nearest future.