Bowman Tree Service Inc.

Tree Service
39 Morton Avenue Hamilton ON L9H 6W6
Tree Service
Bowman Tree Service Inc.

Reviews for Bowman Tree Service Inc.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Removal of small tree, multiple overgrown shrubs

We needed at least 6 or 7 large overgrown shrubs removed from our fence line on both sides, in addition to a smaller tree to build a deck. The team was extremely quick, very professional and did an incredible job. Would use again and recommend in a second.

Thank you giving us the work, it was our pleasure. It was a fun challenge for us !

ROMANO
ROMANO

Dimond

I had tree services in the past but not as good as this. Took on 6-7 quotes. Brandyn (Bowman) gave me a great price which makes me believe in his honesty and integrity. Some quotes were triple and one guy was even 10x(obviously didn't want to do it). Some companies said it would take a day or two(more fly by lumberjacks). Enter Alex and Tim they trimmed, chopped and shredded a 60ft tree in less than 3hrs followed a rake and a leaf blower to clean up. Amazing so happy thanks again.

Thank you so much Romano. Our team had a great time removing your tree, it was a challenging but fun setup. We are happy you are happy.

Darlene
Darlene
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Five Star Recommendation!

Brandyn and crew did an excellent job trimming 2 large Norway Spruce trees. They worked fast and efficiently and left the property clean of debris. They are courteous and professional AND did the job at a lower price than their competitors had quoted. I will not hesitate to recommend their Company.

Thank you for the opportunity Darlene. It was an absolute pleasure.

Fin Whillans from Hamilton
Fin Whillans from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent service and fair pricing

We had a few problematic trees on the property and Bowman did an excellent job of addressing out needs. Their pricing is excellent and they did a great job of cleaning up after the job. They even cut a few "special request pieces" for the kids.

Overall excellent experience and I would not hesitate to recommend their service to anyone.

Thank you Fin. It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Certainly glad we could entertain them as well!

Richard in Oakville
Richard in Oakville

Absolutely recommended!

I had Bowman Tree Service remove a very large Linden tree, a large Maple, and a tall skinny Fir tree from my yard. Not only was the price comparable or lower than any other quotes I got, but Brandyn and his team were able to start the job quicker than any competitiors. They did a great job and worked very quickly. Cleanup was done very well. Communication and customer service was excellent. Already 2 other families on my street have hired them after seeing the work they did at my home. I would highly recommend Bowman Tree Service

Thank for the kind words Richard, it was an absolute pleasure working for you.

Carrie Collins in Hamilton
Carrie Collins in Hamilton

Tree trimming and maintenance

From our initial meeting to the finished work, Brandyn and his co-workers were professional and demonstrated knowledge and experience in how they assessed and completed the job. The final project came in at the estimated price, and he even threw in a couple of extra small jobs for no additional cost! Despite having scheduling difficulties due to the pandemic, Brandyn stayed in regular contact (something I have found lacking in other, similar services), and completed the job in very reasonable time. We will definitely be using his service again!

We are glad to hear that, it was a joy working for you. We are very happy with the result of the work as well!

Amazing work!

Brandyn and his crew did a beautiful job pruning the Manitoba Maple in our backyard that had many dead limbs which posed a safety concern for ourselves and neighbours. He was quick to respond, kind, knowledge and professional. without hesitation we would recommend and/or call upon Bowman Tree Services again! Wes & Lindsey of Dundas, Ont.

Thank you! That was very pleasing for us to see the hazardous branches removed. Will be a lot safer for everyone too!

paigeotate in Toronto
paigeotate in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Spectacular Service!

I have used Bowman Tree Service multiple times at multiple locations.... He is professional and reliable...his prices are extremely reasonable compared to the other “BIG” companies.... when the job is completed you can not tell they were even there, that is how tidy they are... I would not hesitate to use their services again, or recommend them.

We are very happy to hear that, it is always a pleasure to provide our service to you!

More about Bowman Tree Service Inc.

Located in Hamilton, Ontario. We are highly skilled arborists serving Hamilton, Burlington, Grimsby, Brantford, Cambridge, Haldimand, and the Surrounding Areas. Fully insured and licensed company. Bowman Tree Service can do any job, big or small. We are a small company but where we lack with size, we make up for ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Dundas?