Real Blue Roofing

Reviews for Real Blue Roofing

Clint from Brampton
Clint from Brampton

Roof Shingle replacement

Great company to work with. They did a great job, very professional right from quote to completion. They send you insurance certificates with the quote and details of what they do and what they use. They don't compromise on quality. The onsite team were very courteous and respectful of the property. They accidentally broke an outdoor light and showed up in a couple of days to replace it. Well run company with a good work ethic, rare find... Thank you.

Thank you Clint for the review. Much appreciated.

Wess
Wess

The best deal within GTA

If you're looking for a reliable, cost-reasonable, and easy-to-communicate with roofing contractor - I have done the work for you. With a 10-year workmanship warranty and up to 40 years of Owens Corning shingle warranty, you will nail down an excellent deal.

P.S. An unpleasant visit we had from the Oakville Town enforcement officer who at his "discretion" fined the company due to lack of a local license. It's outrageous that despite living in a democratic country ( I thought so) the officer told me that Oakville Town prefers us to hire local businesses even thou the outsiders offer better deals. Soon we will see checkpoints at the town's borders:-(

Thank you Wess for the taking the time to write such a detailed review.

JoAnne from Mississauga
JoAnne from Mississauga

Roof Replacement

We are very happy with the job Real Blue Roofing did replacing our shingles in July with Owens Corning Duration shingles.

The quote we received was extremely comprehensive. It itemized everything from materials to labour and included the brand name of materials to be used, which are consistent with Owens Corning warranty specifications. They also clearly identified the areas that would be covered with underlayment and water shield. When we requested coverage on the entire roof, Real Blue accommodated our request and quickly revised the estimate. Their price was also reasonable and full payment was required only after the job was completed.

The job took 2 days to replace the roof and another few hours to replace the flashing on a subsequent day. The crew showed up promptly in the morning and worked hard all day. They were all professional and respectful. They took care to protect our property and cleaned up at the end of each day.

The entire process from sales to project completion was a positive experience, thanks to Rythm and the crew at Real Blue. We would definitely recommend Real Blue Roofing.

Thank you JoAnne, I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

LC
LC

Shingles Roofing Replacement

I highly recommend Real Blue Roofing for your roofing needs. I did a lot of research and used a spreadsheet to make an itemized apples-to-apples comparison of eight of the top-rated contractors in the Peel Region whose prices were fairly reasonable. Their price (before taxes) was over $300 higher than my initial choice but I still picked them - for the "peace of mind". Transparency and the character of the owner and the people I deal with is important to me, especially with roofing, since I cannot climb up the roof to inspect their work. Real Blue's estimate is detailed, so I knew exactly what material and quality I was getting. Their WSIB and insurance certificates were provided along with the quote so I knew they are legit. I could tell - from how the owner replied to a negative review and handled a complaint - that he is a good person, and I was able to confirm this when I spoke to him about an initial miscommunication, which he resolved in a very professional and customer-centric manner. Their project manager Rhythm was very professional and easy to talk to as well. They were quick to revise the quote based on changes we requested and they were always patient and polite throughout the whole process. I'm used to finding at least one rude person in a crew, but all the members of their crew are polite and were all smiling like they were well-trained in customer service. They did a good job with the roofing and they sent pictures of the project before and after. They were also thorough with the clean-up and were quick to come back to clean the gutters again when the rain washed off some debris from the shingles into the gutters. They took new pictures and updated the gallery right after. If you are reading this trying to find a company you can trust, look no further.

Thank you very much! I am glad it turned out well.

Jun
Jun

Shingle repair

You guys are rock stars!
Fast, reliable and affordable.
Great service highly recommended!
I give 10 out of 10~

Thanks Jun, I appreciate it.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

Roof repair

I submitted the roof repair request to HomeStars and immediately received a response from Real Blue Roofing. The team was on site the following morning and repaired or replaced all my loose shingles. The entire process took just 24 hours.

Thanks Gordon, I appreciate it.

ACP in North York
ACP in North York

Highly Recommended!

Truly remarkable to deal with. Fast, prompt, professional service. Called Dill the day before for roof repair due to the severe weather we had last week. They came in first thing in the morning and work was done in no time at all. Invoice sent via email which I conveniently paid via ET. In the afternoon, I was sent a link for the pictures I had asked to be taken while the crew was up on the roof. How efficient is that? Highly recommended! Thank you!

Thanks a lot.

Ryan
Ryan

Roof Re-shingling

Real Blue did a great job re-shingling the roof of our house and detached garage. Their pricing was very competitive compared to other roofers. They were able to schedule and do the job much earlier than other roofing companies and they got the entire job done in one day. They were very professional, courteous, and easy to work with.

Thanks Ryan, I appreciate it.

Joe
Joe
3 reviews Bolton, ON

New Shingles, vents, and flashing

I got a few quotes and did a lot of research before hiring Real Blue. They were the best choice. They use high quality products , we’re able to answer all my questions, and we’re very responsive/professional. I was very impressed the work ethic the team displayed during the installation. They did a thorough cleanup and treated my home with care. The Forman was very helpful and handled all my questions well :)

Thanks Joe.

josedorego
josedorego

Incredible!!!

Our current roof was terrible. Had 3 layers of shingles on it and didn't even have plywood underneath, another wood material. It was a very big job. We called over ten companies for quotes. Upon speaking with Dill, he immidiately answered all of our questions and provided a very thorough quote that detailed each and every individual cost of every item (soemthing none of the other companies provided). He was incredibly responsive to messages and questions (I ask an unreasonable amount of questions!) and gave us all the Information necessary to feel confident enough to move forward. His quote was also minimum 5k cheaper than all other companies. His crew did the job in one day! They were incredibly efficient and professional. He sent us photos of the roof and the entire process the day after the job was completed. Completely wowed at how amazing this company is!

Thanks a lot!

Looking for Roofing pros in Mississauga?