Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

Reviews for Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

Drew99 in Oshawa
Drew99 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Company, Competitive Prices, Professional install.

We have used this company for two jobs before this one. Great Service and Install everytime. The quote was the price we were charged. Product was exactly what we wanted. The install was quick and done very well. I recommend this company!
Andrew from oshawa.

Thanks Drew , nice review !

Carpet

Quick, responsive, professional, easy to work with. Steve (owner) is a good guy, in tune with every aspect of the business, and it is nice to support a local small business. Dealing with contractors is never fun - but these guys were different in a good way.

Thanks J , no problem anytime my friend

Carpet /Floors

Top class service and great quality carpet...I had carpet put down in my livingroom and my neighbor came and saw the job that was done by Halton Hills Carpet and within one week she was getting her livingroom and hallway done!We love the fact that the order did not take long to be fulfilled, we chose our preference and the carpet was installed within days! I will definitely recommend that you have Halton Hills Carpet do your carpets!

Thank you Nataki , thanks for the referral and your review .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

install

Thanks Stephen so much from initial questions to the final outcome, very professional, very polite....it was great workmanship all the way to the price for the great service! I will totally recommend you to anyone!

Thank you for letting us know how we did !

Jw in Toronto
Jw in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

One Happy Customer from Barrie

We found Steve’s company on Kijiji I Barries local ads. Being the first time to find someone on Kijiji, we were quite skeptical. After some researches we found Steve owed and operated a large carpet shop for years. The quote was reasonable and he knew what he was talking about.

On the day of installation, Jason was Here. He was extremely experienced, patient and friendly. He took his time and carefully looked at each small details. He was truely awesome.

Overall I want to say it was money well spent and well worth it.

Ken

Thanks Ken ,
no problem I was happy to do your job for you !

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet installation

I'm a realtor and when listing a house could need a last minute carpet laid. I would call Steve from Halton Hills Carpet and no matter the size of job Steve was always there to help. Service was top notch and price was always fair. Will use them for all my carpet needs and refer to anyone looking for carpet.
Liz Mckinnon

Thank you LIZ , your still the best ! Thanks for the review

juliette in Richmond Hill
juliette in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet installation on steps of the home.

I would recommend this company anytime , they are reputable ,well mannered, made sure to clean up after the job was done. They come on time , and the job was well performed and executed. I am a very happy customer I I thank you again and always will recommend you.

Thank you Juliette for everything , Steve

A. V.
A. V.
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Basement staircase

Outstanding service, takes great pride in the quality of work, very patient and knowledgeable to support the decision process.
No doubt, I will use again and I am 100% to recommend to anyone looking for carpet for their home.

Thanks ADRIAN ,

Jaslyn in Toronto
Jaslyn in Toronto

Carpet Installation

Steve and his team were absolute professionals. I am really pleased that I chose Halton Hills Carpet to redo my carpets. Steve and Jason did an excellent job and the price was very competitive. They cleaned up after the job was done too. I highly recommend this company.

Carpet Installation

Hi Steve,

I just wanted to thank you and your installer Jason again for doing such a great job on the recent carpet installation at my Dad's house. I was very pleased when you came over to the house at the agreed upon time to measure the area and quote a price. You offered excellent suggestions about the type and quality of carpet that I should consider installing. The carpet looks fantastic in the basement and hallway ! Jason arrived on time and worked steadily throughout the day to get this job done as quickly as possible-Just like you guaranteed! I was amazed how he was able to install the carpet without any sign of a seam! I have received several compliments from my friends about how wonderful this area looks now. You also gave me a fantastic price for the job! No one else could match it!

You do exactly what you say- sell 'Carpet for Less'.

I will definitely recommend your company to my friends and family!

Thanks again for a job well done!

Vince

Thanks V , always a pleasure thanks for the review !

More about Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

We are carpet specialists!
We're the solution for all your carpet needs.
We are a family-owned and operated business.
We are open for business and following all Provincial guidelines for Covid-19.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, day in and day out, 6 days a week for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet