Formerly HALTON HILLS CARPET SERVICES

Larry in
Larry in
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement carpet

Steve was responsive and took the project on even though it was a very small project. Work was completed within a few days of us contacting him which was helpful to us to get the work completed.

Glad that your happy with the results

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Carpet for running line and stairs

Steve and Jason are awesome, It took me for a while to search for a reliable carpenter until I finally found this company, they had the job done more than my expectations. To be honest the price was very reasonable… if you are really looking a reliable carpenter you came a right place….

Ur word is as good as gold !

Max
Max
0 reviews Simcoe, ON

Excellent work

We had a very short timeline to get the work done. From the minute we contacted them they were very professional and accommodated us. They came within days of providing a quote and the carpet offered was nicer than expected.
The work was done quickly and efficiently and looks amazing.

Max ,
thank you for everything including this review
I'm Happy to know that your happy with everything
289-952-9010

Peiying Jennifer in Hamilton
Peiying Jennifer in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bedroom, stairs, basement carpets

Steve and Jason really put customer’s satisfaction in the first priority. They ensured we were 100% satisfied. They were very considerate and tackled the difficulties we had. They did the carpet of our 2 bedrooms, stairs to the 2nd floor, stairs to the basement, and the entire basement. Because our personal circumstances, if we had gone to another contractor, we could only had half the job done this year. Not to mentioned the scheduling. They did the work as the schedule that was most convenient for us. Jason is the one did most of the carpeting hard work. He truly knows his work and he is proud of his work. He did the work to perfection. He encountered several unexpected issues once the old carpets were removed. He took extra steps and efforts to resolve these issues just to make sure his work was perfect. I highly recommend them.

I'm happy to receive your review
I wanted to make sure you were 100% happy
Your a great customer

Aaron in Cambridge
Aaron in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Upstairs Carpet

Steve and the guys took care of my project on a Sunday of a long weekend. Carpet looks and feels great. Will definitely give them a shout the next time I have a carpet project.

Aaron , thank u so much
from the start to the review

Faraz in Milton
Faraz in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

The Carpert Experts

Steve and Jason are your go to people for carpets.

3 rooms done within a day.

Very accommodating and knowledgeable people. My go to people when i need carpets. No more shopping around :)

Faraz ,
Thank you for everything , including ur review
Your a good man Faraz

Maria and Pedro
Maria and Pedro
0 reviews Milton, ON

Stairs renovation

Very happy with my new carpet on stairs. This is the second time I use this company and service is great, easy communication, quality workmanship and fair price. Thank you Jason and Steve for the great work.
Also I ended switching colours last minute and Steve made sure everything goes smoothly. Will definitely use this company in the future.

Maria ,
Thank you so so much for being a loyal customer
I'm so happy that we made you happy twice !

brian in Toronto
brian in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen reno

In my first time dealing with this company, they exceeded my expectations. They didn't do only what I requested but went above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them to acquaintances. It was a pleasure working with Steve and Jason. Admittedly, the project was not intensive, so there were limited possibilities for greater involvement, but I feel i can trust in recommending or re-contracting this company in the future for bigger projects.

Brian ,
Thank you for your business and great review !
If you need anything again let me know .

Nate b
Nate b
1 review Brantford, ON

Stair carpet

Great service, quick and very satisfied with the result. Gentlemen installing the carpet was very nice and efficient
. I would recommend them to install any carpet project you have. Can’t go wrong

Nate ,
thank u for your business , prompt payment ,
and great review . Very much appreciated !

Shawna in Toronto
Shawna in Toronto

Basement carpet

Jason and Steve were super easy to deal with and the installation and customer service was superb. I found them on kijiji and sometimes you can be weary of who you contact for business transactions this way. Not ok this case. These guys are great!! Will definitely use them again. Thanks Jason and Steve for all your hard work.

Shawna , thank you for your business
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review

More about Halton Hills Carpet Specialists

We are carpet specialists!
We're the solution for all your carpet needs.
We are a family-owned and operated business.
We are open for business and following all Provincial guidelines for Covid-19.
We’ve been selling, installing and repairing carpets of all types, both residential and commercial, day in and day out, 6 days a week for over 30+ years.

Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/haltonhillscarpet