Get Rid Of Mould

Corina van Tol in Port Perry
Corina van Tol in Port Perry
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Mould Removal

I liked the fact that after he was referred to us he rearranged his schedule to fit us in as soon as possible,met with us and explained the mould removal procedure . He dealt with the problem which included cleaning the area from top to bottom . We received a 10 year warranty. We are very satisfied with his work and would refer Mike and his team to any of my friends.

Thank you Corina for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to make sure that you had the issue dealt with quickly. Mike

Elizabeth in Port Perry
Elizabeth in Port Perry
1 review , ON

Mould

I had Mike out to visit property twice. The first time was for the free visual inspection and to have air quality testing done. The second time, almost a year later, was also for the visual inspection and for clearance testing on work performed by a family member. I found Mike to be very knowledgeable and honest in his evaluations. Also, he called to explain the laboratory results so that I had better understanding of the air quality in my home. Thanks, Mike!!!!

Thanks you Elizabeth for your wonderful review!

Private User reviews Port Perry, ON

Very Professional

We had mould in our basement, we called this company, Mike and his crew came and were very professional - and neat. They put up containment, removed drywall, scrubbed and cleaned away the mould, and put EVERYTHING back in its place. We were very please with the end results. We would definately recommend these guys !!
Mike was even kind enough to help my elderly parents, with a problem they had in their condo. They too were very happy with the work done and the professionalism shown to them. Thank you Get Rid Of Mould!!

Thank you very much for your great review. It was a pleasure working in your...and your parents...home.

Mould removal from attic

Called company to come in and remove mould from my attic. From to inspection to the jobs completion a very professional company. they used drop sheets and worked very neatly. The work was completed in one day. My attic sheathing looks brand new! Thanks Mike and crew.

Thanks so much for your wonderful review!

More about Get Rid Of Mould

Hello, thank you for viewing my profile. I have worked in field of insurance restoration for approx 20 years. Providing services to insurance companies, restoration companies, and private homeowners. Since 2010 I have been specific to mould offering a wide range of services.
- Free Visual Inspection
- Air Quality Testing
- Moisture meter
- Bulk samples, tape lifts, swabs
- Infra red, borescope
- Laboratory analysis provided for all required sampling performed

Also we have the knowledge and experience to perform any type of mould remediation. Using only IICRC approved methods ensuring that your family is protected during all aspects of the remediation.
- Creation of Containment
- Installation of AFD's, Air Filtration Devices
- Installation of Air Movers and Dehumidifiers
- Proper IICRC approved methods for removal/disposal of affected materials
- Proper IICRC approved methods for cleaning of any salvaged contents and remaining building materials
- Approved applicators of Canadian made products to Eliminate Mould and associated staining, and to Keep Mould Gone!
- Clearance Testing at Projects conclusion
- Ten Year Transferable Warranty on All Work Performed

Thanks for taking the time time to view my profile please call 905-758-(MOLD)6653 to book a Free Visual Inspection