KNL Plumbing

Reviews for KNL Plumbing

angeconda
angeconda

Basement renovation

Kosta and Alexander provided A quality in work and service. They are very professional and friendly guys. They were always on time and left my home spotless after they completed their work. I highly recommend KNL plumbing. A service.

Anytime Angelo! Pleasure working together

val
val

Faucet replacement

We had an old kitchen faucet removed and replaced with a new one that we purchased.

Anytime Val!

louis
louis

Plumber

Replaced the wide pipe that serves the toilet. It was old cracked copper that needed replacing. KNL plumbing replaced the pipe and stopped the leak. He was very professional and cleaned up when he was done. I recommend KNL plumbing to all who require services of a plumber.

This was a nice, quick and easy fix. This was a small trouble for Louie and I was glad I could fix it for him. A very respectable customer!

George
George

Master Bathroom renovation

Master bathroom was renovated with all old copper pipe removed as well as the abs plastic plumbing removed and replaced with new materials. Alex was prompt and did great work. Would highly recommend KNL.

Thank you George it was a pleasure working with you.

Roman.S
Roman.S

Kitchen and Bathroom

Having issues in the kitchen or bathroom isn't fun! They are essential to every house hold, are always the main rooms used and when something goes wrong it can be very stressful and inconvenient ... Referred by a friend, KNL Plumbing came to my home and help made my bathroom and kitchen renos go by a lot smoother then I could ask for. The workmanship was very professional, clean, fast and functional, the workers took care of my home with respect as if it was there own and adapted with ease to my schedule and work requested to be done. The workers were very knowledgeable and educated me on the work that was going to be done and got the job done better then I could have asked for. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for clean and professional work to be done in there household.

Roman has a great deal of respect for the trades and he was always prepared for anything. I enjoyed working with him and can't wait to do business with him again.

More about KNL Plumbing

A local Toronto plumbing company that specializes in bathroom, basement, and kitchen renovations. We also remove and install new hot water tanks. For any inquiries, please contact us through email at a.tzogas@gmail.com or by phone at (416) 788 8187 for a
free estimate!

Our company is based in Scarborough, Ontario but currently work in all areas including:
Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Durham Region and York Region.

Licensed and Insured.