J.A.F.L.N CONSTRUCTION &RENOVATIONS

Par in Burnaby
Par in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Wayne is the best!!!!!

Wayne is wonderful to deal with. He truly takes pride in the work that he does. He does not rush through tasks. He makes sure that everything is done right - and keeps you posted on progress.

He has handled our job with care, integrity, honesty and diligence. He has answered all of our dumb questions and has gone out of his way to ensure that the work is done well, that the colours selected work together and so on. Unlike some of the contractors that we have worked with, he truly cares about the project and wants to ensure that everything looks good and works well. He wants us to be happy with the way that our home looks. We are very happy with the way the work is turning out. We are even happier with the way that Wayne has treated us and approached the work. He has taken excellent care of us and of our home. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Thank you guys thank you.

More about J.A.F.L.N CONSTRUCTION &RENOVATIONS

Jafln construction is family owned the company is made up of all my kid's names from my son to my 4 daughter's they are my inspiration to do the best that I can so that they will have something to look forward to.

Jafln construction will help you plan the projects that you may have, we do everything from flooring to build new or that basement that you were thinking of doing, we're here to help you build or renovate your dream home.so feel free to look at some of my work.