GG Landscaping & Interlocking Inc

Reviews for GG Landscaping & Interlocking Inc

Alicia N.
Alicia N.

Driveway

Jay and the team were extremely helpful in the designing process. I am very happy with the job.

It was very nice working with you. Hope we can do more work in the future.

Eashanjhamb
Eashanjhamb
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Interlocking

The price was highly competitive, the job was really well done and finished promptly! Really happy with the work

Happy to hear this Hope you enjoy your new Gate. -Jay

Dylan N.
Dylan N.

Driveway addition

The team at GG Landscaping was very knowledgeable, quick, and tidy. Would recommend 10/10.

Thanks for your review. We hope you enjoy your driveway extension.

Vic
Vic

Driveway brick interlock widening

The work is professionally finished and on time as quoted ..Frankie and Jay are very knowledgeable about their work and gave good suggestions..I would highly recommend .two thumbs up.

Hi Vic, thanks for the great review. I really appreciated working with you and I hope you enjoy the new walkway extension.

Ming
Ming

Driveway, wall and pillars

Frankie and his crew did an excellent and timely paver installation for our front yard and an extra driveway. Especially the wall and pillars, exceeded our expectation. On budget as agreed and on time. Highly recommended by us.

Hi Ming, it was a pleasure working with you and hopefully you enjoy your new driveway extension with the wall and pillars!

Sincerely Frankie

Keith
Keith

Landscape

The job was done extremely well, there wasn’t any flaws that me and my wife noticed. Our kids thought it was beautiful and much more spacious for them.

Hi, thanks for your review Keith. We are very happy to hear that your kids are enjoying the new patio we built. It was great working for you guys! Thanks.

Abdul P.
Abdul P.
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

Backyard Renovation

Loved working with Frankie, he helped bring my ideas to reality and made everything convenient and affordable. Would highly recommend for anyone needing landscaping/interlocking!

Hi Abdul, glad you liked the patio extension. Hope the family can finally utilize that backyard space! Thanks.

Rick R.
Rick R.

Landscaping, steps

I was extremely satisfied with the overall finish and really like the new look as well as the new stones that they helped pick out. The workers were very clean and professional and managed to make my visions come to life. Would recommend them to anybody and plan on getting my back yard done in the near future.

Thanks for your review Rick, it was a pleasure working with you.

More about GG Landscaping & Interlocking Inc

At GG Landscaping and Interlocking we pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and honour ourselves with high customer satisfaction. Serving customers in Toronto ON, and the surrounding areas.